Redskins at Cowboys | Week 6 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/13/2013

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rivers is going to have a 7th kid...might want to wear a glove on his dong.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Escobar will only warrant his 2nd round status if he takes over Witten, which wouldn't be for another 2 to 3 years.

Escobar, or any TE, can't warrant a 2nd round status as a 2nd TE.
His round pick status is of no consequence to me. That has been expounded on and determined as a failure of the status quo system. I am only interests at this point as to whether he will be productive.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's too many MFing kids.

I can't imagine dealing with that.

Why on earth would you ever do that?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Now who is leaving crumbs for Smitty.....

Carp

DCC 4Life
His round pick status is of no consequence to me. That has been expounded on and determined as a failure of the status quo system. I am only interests at this point as to whether he will be productive.
It is worth a discussion though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Aside from Mathis and maybe Davis...the Colts have a no name D that gets the job done.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Generally you set up your depth chart based on who is better. Is Escobar better?
I've never claimed one was better than the other. Just making a statement asking why Hanna gets so much love. Like Phillips did in the past. Wasn't really directed at you, just mentioned it because you mentioned Hanna. I didn't quote you.

And just because Hanna might be better than Escobar right now, still doesn't automatically make him "good".

Carp

DCC 4Life
I've never claimed one was better than the other. Just making a statement asking why Hanna gets so much love. Like Phillips did in the past. Wasn't really directed at you, just mentioned it because you mentioned Hanna. I didn't quote you.

And just because Hanna might be better than Escobar right now, still doesn't automatically make him "good".
The thing that bothers me most is that you could just see it happening during draft day. We left better players on the board to transition to the 2 TE set...meanwhile, we did nothing to assist in the transition to the 4-3.

data

Forbes #1
It is worth discussion because your 1st and 2nd rounders will be more productive than your late rounders.

You're making an argument that you can miss all your 1st/2nd rounders as long as your 5th, 6th and 7th rounders are Pro-Bowlers. While that's hypothetically correct, statistically that won't happen. Otherwise, why don't we just trade our 1st rounder for ten 7th rounders?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm thinking about it now and giggling. Schmitty called me a huge dick. Was the huge needed?

data

Forbes #1
I prefer the Madden view when watching football. That's one reason why I like MNF as they show this view quite frequently

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rivers is going to screw up in this offense...he simply is not smart.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The thing that bothers me most is that you could just see it happening during draft day. We left better players on the board to transition to the 2 TE set...meanwhile, we did nothing to assist in the transition to the 4-3.
No reason to. We had kick butt Ratliff, Ware and Spencer just ready to destroy in the 4-3.

Something like that.

Now look at us. Gosh darn the luck.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rivers is doing the same shit to Indy he did to us. Throwing the ball quick and picking apart the zone coverage.

Top Bottom