Redskins at Cowboys | Week 6 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/13/2013

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only explanation for Warford not being on our board at all, aside from some sort of injury/personal background issue, would be that our scouting department/front office is just lazy as fuck and only really bothers to rank a small group of players.

I'm guessing that's what it is because there's no way a prospect like him shouldn't be ranked somewhere in the late rounds at the very least.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep. We were moving it fine when Murray was in there, and Romo picked him up once or twice for checkdowns that were effective. When Murray went out, we no longer even attempted to run, and apparently didn't feel comfortable with Randle as a checkdown option. Worse, it left Randle as a blocker on blitzes, and at least from what I recall of the TD pass to Williams, he stunk out loud at it.

So it became the all-Tony, all the time show. I've seen that show. I know how it ends.

Thank goodness 1) for Harris' huge special teams night, 2) that Tony didn't try to force anything; and 3) that the defense made plays at the end to seal the win.
You are absolutely right that the team needs RB help in a big way. They can try quick short passes as a kind of substitute while Murray and Dunbar recover, but that is a very shot term fix.

Top Bottom