Rapoport: La'el Collins On The Trading Block (nope release lol)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Odell Beckham has a ring, along with Brandon Jacobs, Jeremy Shockey and Jim Schwartz.

Life isn’t fair
If life was fair, Brady wouldn't practically have one for each finger and one he could stick up his ass.

data

Forbes #1
If life was fair, Brady wouldn't practically have one for each finger and one he could stick up his ass.
If not for Brady, Roethlisberger would have one for his ass. One is way more deplorable than the other

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Im gonna go with an early Bradie Bottle Lock that Burrow Bengals never return to the SB

Sadly his odds have gone up though just getting away from here. The Bengals odds are better than ours.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I mean I really like Burrow. But they were not that good of a team this year. Just hard to believe the Bengals will make a return trip despite Burrow.
I think in today's football world, there's got to be an elite QB that gets marketed up the ass. Burrow is a little different, he's a sneaky one like Brady in that he avoided building his brand until late, but now it is up and running.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They also spend more than us in free agency...
That is a new trend. Very new. I guess maybe it is Tobin's kid becoming a real GM and the Browns are letting him.

What is funny is the Browns really do come from a football family. If it was in the blood, they would have kept going.

How thin is the bloodline going to get once Jerry takes a dirt nap?

data

Forbes #1
It is definitely not like rain on your wedding day.
Irony would be the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl because the Jones have been building this team to take a hot shit on the Star

~Goodell hands Lombardi to Jerruh~

Bradshaw to Jerruh: How would you describe this moment?

Jerruh: Ironic

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I mean I really like Burrow. But they were not that good of a team this year. Just hard to believe the Bengals will make a return trip despite Burrow.

I thought they were really good. I remember seeing them play the Steelers early and being pretty impressed.

Plus having a top quality QB is a really big deal.

Not an all time great team or anything, but I don't think any team was this season.

Which of course is the frustrating thing about our season. We didn't really even have to be that great.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought they were really good. I remember seeing them play the Steelers early and being pretty impressed.

Plus having a top quality QB is a really big deal.

Not an all time great team or anything, but I don't think any team was this season.

Which of course is the frustrating thing about our season. We didn't really even have to be that great.
I mean any time you give up 8 sacks in a game it's hard to respect a team. But then again, they still won.

I agree with the thought that there weren't really any great teams last year. And the Chiefs seem to be taking a step back so that might not change.

Top Bottom