Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is what happens when you prioritize things like race and gender when making SCOTUS picks.
They prioritized that opinion, too. They know exactly what they're doing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No he's not.
So I do think it's something that Trump needs to let go. You can't go back and change it now, all you can do is fight for a secure election. I will say, I think the government would go to great lengths to cover it up if an election were hypothetically stolen. It is something that has the potential to send the US into absolute chaos. So even if shady shit is going down, we will never hear the real story of it. Again, not saying that's what happened to Trump but we will never know and honestly at this point there is no going back. It's why every security measure should be put in place before an election to make sure that there is no possibility of it being fooled with. And honestly, I think the US has way too many openings for manipulation by determined individuals or parties.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
TDS is a real thing, folks.
"You can't go a day without thinking about what he's done to this country." :laff

"He's thrown 250 years of democracy out the window." :laff

Yep, Stage 4 TDS.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
So anyone who doesn't kneel at the altar of Trump suffers from TDS... got it.

The first one he's dead on. He's trying to do to this country the same thing he's done to many of his businesses, all for his personal gain. If you don't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

The second one is over the top... although he tried to shit all over the election process he didn't succeed.

Lookit... some of the people who for years I've considered some of the most intelligent people posting here, NoDak, Cotton, and yes, even that smarmy MF'er Smitty seem to have bought off on his bullshit and try to pass it off as harmless, or not as bad as it is being portrayed/shown. That just flabbergasts me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So anyone who doesn't kneel at the altar of Trump suffers from TDS... got it.
Nope. Not at all. I know a lot of people that don't like Trump. And I wouldn't ever consider saying they suffer from TDS. Because they don't center their fucking lives around whining about him. Spend all their time thinking about, and being triggered over him. CONSTANTLY.

And I don't think there is a single person here that "Kneels at the altar of Trump". But it's pretty clear that somebody that is completely fucking ate up over him, (TDS) would claim something like that, and actually believe it.

This isn't the first time you've tried to paint with that broad brush, tho. So it's understandable I guess. It's really no different than when you claim that everyone here is "A Trumper" just because they don't join in on the insane witch hunt. When practically EVERYONE HERE has said they don't actually like him as a person or a politician. But grudgingly admit he would be the the best for the country if only because what is being offered up to us. Let's see... Trump vs Hillary. Yeah, sorry dude. Gotta go with the scary orange man here. Then we have Trump vs Biden/Harris.... :lol Yeah. Think I'll still stick with the mean tweeter. Sorry.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't think there's a single megafan of Trump on here. Maybe Sheik, I guess.

But I know we've said that before, and it never registered. Probably won't this time, either.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The way you guys consistently defend him says different. Whatevs.
We defend him against the ridiculous, over-the-top attacks from the MSNBCs of the world, yes.

We don't defend everything about him.

Top Bottom