Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus Christ, there are some stupid ass people in this country. All Trump did was say we aren't going to count illegals... kinda like, you know, the census law states?

Cotton

Staff member
I started reading some replies to confirm my suspicion about this being overtly racist, and just fucking couldn't. I had to stop. The idiocy was too damn much for me right now.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I started reading some replies to confirm my suspicion about this being overtly racist, and just fucking couldn't. I had to stop. The idiocy was too damn much for me right now.
thats twitter in a nut shell quit giving them clicks

Cotton

Staff member
thats twitter in a nut shell quit giving them clicks
Half of the content from this board comes from Twitter. I can't run a board and be a political advocate. I choose the board first.

Until a better platform comes out, this is what I am stuck with.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Half of the content from this board comes from Twitter. I can't run a board and be a political advocate. I choose the board first.

Yep, we have to use it right now to show their hypocrisy

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

and I'll continue to give you shit over it, respectfully brotha, no hate

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol @ that progressive dude who said he'd vote against the measure (ending these homeless camps) so he could feel good about himself, but hoped others voted for it to remove the problem... :doh

Cotton

Staff member
and I'll continue to give you shit over it, respectfully brotha, no hate
Fair enough. I respect that you're standing up for something that you believe in.

Cotton

Staff member
Lol @ that progressive dude who said he'd vote against the measure (ending these homeless camps) so he could feel good about himself, but hoped others voted for it to remove the problem... :doh
But, he just wants to feeeeeeeel gooooooood.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Fair enough. I respect that you're standing up for something that you believe in.
I know I'm a mere grain of sand on the beach of humanity and will likely make no difference (and truthfully I'm not 100% off Twitter--but I'm working on it)

I'm afraid we're all being compromised by our desire/need for clicks, likes, etc and its why the media is currently shit because they cater to that nonsense and we're all complicit because we participate by looking/reading and getting outraged by the crap they spew. It might be the first time in history where the best form of protest is not to gather in mass but silently, behind the scenes chose to simply no longer give them our eyeballs and emotions.

At some point I believe we all have to turn our back on the convenience, revenue, dopamine hit, etc for the sake of a greater goal or you may be proven right & we may end up in some horrid civil war in this country which I hope with all my being never happens.

But if that ever does happen and we were able to have a birds eye, hind site view of how & why it all happened, we'd likely find out it was because of a handful of people like the video shown below from within the US and many from US adversaries/enemies and be horrified that we were complicit in being duped into such a tragedy.

I have some hope as even the Bill Mahers of the world have had it with the woke, outrage culture bullshit and hope that mindset takes off like a virus and we eventually quit empowering these yahoos with our time, attention and angst

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

It. will. never. be enough.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Can we just say that these people are fucking lunatics? I mean, come on. Now your dog's Alpo is killing Mother Earth?

On another note, this is an absolutely outstanding way to lose independent voters.

Cotton

Staff member

Fucking shithole state. How does this make any sense? Prisons aren't supposed to be "safe", you utter muppets.

Top Bottom