Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wonder if Trump is still going to build a social media platform? Or maybe the pillow guy's new one will actually be good?

Whoever does it, someone needs to actually challenge Twitter in the marketplace. They can be the CNN for the Dems and Lefties and one of these new ones can be for the rest of us.
This will be Lindell's new platform...

Cotton

Staff member
The FBI are a corrupt ass organization. Clean house. But, they won't. I really wish they hadn't cheated and Trump would have gotten 4 more years.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So should we start killing trees now?

I am confused.

Cotton

Staff member
So should we start killing trees now?

I am confused.
It's a ridiculous statement. Not only does CO2 keep all plant life alive, it also creates an atmosphere that keeps the earth warm and habitable. Dude is an idiot.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's a ridiculous statement. Not only does CO2 keep all plant life alive, it also creates an atmosphere that keeps the earth warm and habitable. Dude is an idiot.
No way, he's our special envoy for climate!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This guy is an example of why the office of the president doesn’t need experieneed politicians as the CEO of the nation. They are complete idiots as to running an Executive Office. Biden is the worst possible candidate and now is President of the country because his entire career is as a politician that did nothing positive or independent. He occupied his time with lobbyist and party line manipulations. Kerry is just another example of a career politician. All jawboning and shooting from the hip. He isnt smart enough to know that his best posture is to say nothing.

I have heard too many times about Presidential candidates who have no experience in politics and shouldn’t be President. They are actually the best candidates if they come from executive positions such as business or State Governors. Regan and Trump are good examples. The more political experience the less competent politicians are people who should not fill cabinet and Agency appointments but that is what you get when a politician gets in office.

Top Bottom