Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
DeSantis will get eaten alive in the debates. He has already flopped several times in public. Say what you want about Trump, he is good at photo ops. This guy does not have it.
I don’t wanna anger any of the DeSantis supporters here, but I don’t think he’ll ever win an election again after this primary.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don’t wanna anger any of the DeSantis supporters here, but I don’t think he’ll ever win an election again after this primary.
And Trump wont beat Biden so were fucked

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I really wish the GOP was more confrontational. Damn pussies won't stand up for shit. Biden should have already been impeached, but here we are.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

I really wish the GOP was more confrontational. Damn pussies won't stand up for shit. Biden should have already been impeached, but here we are.
I agree. The GOP has been backing down for decades, and it's time we stopped doing that shit. They will get their panties in a twist just like this, but I honestly couldn't care less.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I’ll vote for him just based on his first term being an all out assault on not just him, but the people who voted for him in the first place.
That's one way to throw away your vote. Trump will not win and most people acknowledge that, he's too toxic and too much drama.

He's a moron on top of that. We've already got one in there now, no sense putting 4 in a row in there.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's one way to throw away your vote. Trump will not win and most people acknowledge that, he's too toxic and too much drama.

He's a moron on top of that. We've already got one in there now, no sense putting 4 in a row in there.
Don't think intelligence is that important anyway. Obama is a very smart guy, did you like his policies?

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I would agree about intelligence, to a point. W. is proof of that.

That said, policies are not thought out very well when you've got the double-whammy of 1) you surround yourself with yes-men, and 2) you're a moron to begin with.

My granddaughter is almost 3 and she has a better grasp of the English language than Trump, give her another 2 years she'll lap him on how the country works.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I’ll take things people said in 2016 for $200, Alex.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I would agree about intelligence, to a point. W. is proof of that.

That said, policies are not thought out very well when you've got the double-whammy of 1) you surround yourself with yes-men, and 2) you're a moron to begin with.

My granddaughter is almost 3 and she has a better grasp of the English language than Trump, give her another 2 years she'll lap him on how the country works.
But you think Desantis is stupid too, right? Or is it a different feature that disqualifies him.

How about Vivek Ramaswamy? He's very smart.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Yes... hyperbole much.

But yes, he is still stupid. He's gone through his entire life either swindling, lying and conning people. I think I heard the other day that there hasn't been a year since 1976 that he hasn't been a defendant in a civil case. And he's been found liable many times.

Any time someone feels the need to reassure people that "I know words, I have the best words", I tend to give them a whole lot of credit in the competency department.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
But you think Desantis is stupid too, right? Or is it a different feature that disqualifies him.

How about Vivek Ramaswamy? He's very smart.
Desantis gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is about him, but he does. His whole war on woke thing is getting old too.

I honestly don't know enough about Ramaswamy.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Does this sound like someone smart?

According to a portion of the transcript of the call obtained by ABC News, Trump is heard acknowledging that the document he claims to have is "highly confidential" and "secret."

"Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. This was done by the military and given to me," a transcript of the audio obtained by ABC News says.

The transcript appears to suggest that Trump is showing the document in question to those in the room.

It says, "Well, with Milley -- uh, let me see that, I'll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn't that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this -- this is off the record, but -- they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him," the transcript said. "We looked at some. This was him. This wasn't done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff -- pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. This was done by the military and given to me."

Just as embarrassing as Biden stammering his way through an answer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Does this sound like someone smart?

According to a portion of the transcript of the call obtained by ABC News, Trump is heard acknowledging that the document he claims to have is "highly confidential" and "secret."

"Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. This was done by the military and given to me," a transcript of the audio obtained by ABC News says.

The transcript appears to suggest that Trump is showing the document in question to those in the room.

It says, "Well, with Milley -- uh, let me see that, I'll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn't that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this -- this is off the record, but -- they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him," the transcript said. "We looked at some. This was him. This wasn't done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff -- pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. This was done by the military and given to me."

Just as embarrassing as Biden stammering his way through an answer.
He has been under attack for 7 years. Biden wouldn't be able to make it 6 months with the kind of pressure they have put on Trump.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I honestly don't know enough about Ramaswamy.
You should check him out. He's extremely smart and articulate. As far as what he says and the way he says it, he'd probably be my favorite.

Of course, he has no chance in this race.

But you should check him out. I'm curious what you would find wrong with him. I'm sure it would be something, though, because he's in line with basically all of Trump's policies and therefore the MSM hate him and target him with their talking points, too.

Top Bottom