Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But there are millions upon millions of SJWs that must be pandered to.
This is why the Redskins changed their name.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Men and women who died for their country get one day whereas sexual eccentrics get 30. :picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Guess why it's happening? I assume that's rhetorical?

It's happening because Zuckerberg and the Dems have already decided who their candidate will be. RFK Jr is almost as big an outsider as Trump was.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Guess why it's happening? I assume that's rhetorical?

It's happening because Zuckerberg and the Dems have already decided who their candidate will be. RFK Jr is almost as big an outsider as Trump was.
They're gonna do to him what they did to Bernie in 2020: circle the wagons around Joe.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They're gonna do to him what they did to Bernie in 2020: circle the wagons around Joe.
Except they won't even let him participate from the get-go (as much as they can), and they don't have to cut any deals when he drops out.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:laff

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But did she double dog dare them?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But did you see that white power sign he gave at the end!!1!

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone seen The Great Awakening yet? It premiered yesterday in Austin in front of over 10,000 people. A lot of it is about how the response to Covid opened the eyes of a lot of people. I haven't gotten to watch it yet but I hope to later today. It's over 3 hours long so it will take a commitment, but I really want to see it.

Through all of this woke and Covid nonsense I have felt alone a lot of times in how I feel about how things were handled/abused. It makes me feel better that I'm not alone.

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone seen The Great Awakening yet? It premiered yesterday in Austin in front of over 10,000 people. A lot of it is about how the response to Covid opened the eyes of a lot of people. I haven't gotten to watch it yet but I hope to later today. It's over 3 hours long so it will take a commitment, but I really want to see it.

Through all of this woke and Covid nonsense I have felt alone a lot of times in how I feel about how things were handled/abused. It makes me feel better that I'm not alone.
This thing is very well done. I saw some things I didn't even know. The media hid so much from us it's insane. And I wouldn't have even known 30% of it if I didn't at least dig into other news inputs.

Top Bottom