Random Politics Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Booze, why do you think they're doing this? Or are you saying this isn't actually happening? (It is, BTW.)
I don't think it is happening in the manner being described.

If anything, poor policy is creating a side effect at the very most.

Implying there is an orchestrated plan is quite simply batshit crazy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think it is happening in the manner being described.

If anything, poor policy is creating a side effect at the very most.

Again, have you been paying attention? If you think for one second this admin wouldn't go out of its way to extend this virus into the midterms, you are fooling yourself.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden said in one of the primary debates that people should "swarm" the border. Why do you think he said that?

ICE and border patrol are being told to not enforce the law and to let virtually everyone in.

A million people have already entered the country. Have you not seen video of the miles of people stacked under an overpass at the border?

They were giving people bus tickets and a court date (which nobody shows up for) and sending them all around the country. Later they started flying them also because the bus loads of people were so obvious that people were taking cell phone vids of them and -- surprise -- citizens of this country don't approve of this.

Yes, that is an orchestrated plan. It may be batshit crazy but it is happening. I'm surprised you'd deny it. Not like it takes the Manhattan Project level of complexity to pull off.

Cotton

Staff member
He didn't even say it was an intentional plot to spread the virus. What he is saying is that what they are doing is going to cause the spread of variants which is correct.
I'm taking it a step further. I think they are intentionally doing this shit with the sole purpose of getting the numbers up to create/extend public panic. I am normally not a conspiracy theorist, but one thing this "pandemic" is that they are using this to control us and the elections. Anyone that can't see that fact now is lying to themselves or keeping their heads buried in the sand as far as possible.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think they want to give them amnesty and thus gain tons of voters. There's a reason they're doing this and telling Cuban refugees they absolutely won't be accepted.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It is the Dem leadership. So, Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff. All Biden is doing is keeping his milk upright.
Biden is only interested in 3 things:

1. Having clean diapers to wear
2. Naptime
3. Tapioca pudding

Cotton

Staff member
Biden is only interested in 3 things:

1. Having clean diapers to wear
2. Naptime
3. Tapioca pudding
Can you imagine that group chit-chatting about shit? I don't think I would agree with a single thing.

Cotton

Staff member
Will he get prison time since one or some of the women are filing criminal charges?
D not R. You are getting things confused.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Only way he goes is if the Dems themselves take him out... Impeach him, whatever.

And if that happens, it's probably because he's not left enough, not because of the Me Too stuff.

Cotton

Staff member
Cuomo resigned. :towel

Top Bottom