Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Now give them their fucking guns back.
They should, but I did see where the husband said he surrendered them in a deal as long as he kept his gun rights and went out and bought new ones right away

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wait, Booze didn't mean the Biden policy wasn't sane?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah except the quote isn't really what Rand Paul said at all. If you don't understand the massive difference I'd be happy to explain.
The quote was pretty much exact.

But no, I am not interested in your explanation of his deranged commentary.

Biden can't even wipe his own ass much less come up with this elaborate plot to spread variants with evil migrant children.

I would be curious to have him explain the technical aspects of such a scheme to wipe out unvaccinated people with dangerous migrants as virus vessels. It is so insidious. I wonder how that choreography and logistics on something like that works.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The quote was pretty much exact.

But no, I am not interested in your explanation of his deranged commentary.

Biden can't even wipe his own ass much less come up with this elaborate plot to spread variants with evil migrant children.

I would be curious to have him explain the technical aspects of such a scheme to wipe out unvaccinated people with dangerous migrants as virus vessels. It is so insidious. I wonder how that choreography and logistics on something like that works.
Biden isn't doing shit. Maybe that's where the disconnect is. You think he is actually making any calls at all?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Biden isn't doing shit. Maybe that's where the disconnect is. You think he is actually making any calls at all?
Well CL used the words "Biden policy".

So which is it? Since he doesn't do shit, how exactly is this getting done?

Is it the Pelosi policy? Maybe it is AOC.

Or is it just this big fat Democratic cabal that is pulling off this plot?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well they are taking untested migrants, many of which do have covid, and are transporting them all around the country. I don't think they're doing with the intent of spreading the disease, but that is one effect of what they're doing.

And I didn't hear Paul say anything about "wiping out" unvaccinated people.

Cotton

Staff member
Well CL used the words "Biden policy".

So which is it? Since he doesn't do shit, how exactly is this getting done?

Is it the Pelosi policy? Maybe it is AOC.

Or is it just this big fat Democratic cabal that is pulling off this plot?
It is the Dem leadership. So, Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff. All Biden is doing is keeping his milk upright.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well they are taking untested migrants, many of which do have covid, and are transporting them all around the country. I don't think they're doing with the intent of spreading the disease, but that is one effect of what they're doing.
He specifically described kids and strategic placement of them.
And I didn't hear Paul say anything about "wiping out" unvaccinated people.
That is the implied fear message. There is always fear involved.

Those ~whispers~....Democrats.

Cotton

Staff member
That is the implied fear message. There is always fear involved.

Those ~whispers~....Democrats.
Yes, it is the message of fear that they are intending. Have you not been paying attention?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is the Dem leadership. So, Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff. All Biden is doing is keeping his milk upright.
Well, now that we have expertly identified the members of the cabal, how is this being done again.

This is the only interesting part of this. Especially since you are saying that it is "true".

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Booze, why do you think they're doing this? Or are you saying this isn't actually happening? (It is, BTW.)

Cotton

Staff member
Well, now that we have expertly identified the members of the cabal, how is this being done again.

This is the only interesting part of this. Especially since you are saying that it is "true".
What do you mean, how is this being done?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What do you mean, how is this being done?
Tell me more how the insidious plan of strategically placing migrant children is helping spread the variant.

How is it being executed from a tactical standpoint?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wait, is this one of those "I didn't hear CNN say it so it must be some far right conspiracy theory lie" thing?

Cotton

Staff member
Tell me more how the insidious plan of strategically placing migrant children is helping spread the variant.

How is it being executed from a tactical standpoint?
Well, ICE is the feds, the feds is the federal government. The border is under federal control. The feds demanded Abbott stop apprehending vehicles with known illegals. Again, how do you think it's happening?

Top Bottom