Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

No bomb scares in a many many months and 2 in one day? Come on, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They should arrest every damn one of them and make them sit a night in jail.
They should but Phelan is too much of a pussy

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Well, no shit.
It was a bunch of morons who took a march too far. I'm sure some of them deserve some criminal charges.

This hand wringing about a plot to overthrow the government is sheer nonsense.

Meanwhile half the cities in America had government buildings burned and occupied for six months. In Washington and Oregon they were literally declaring that they had taken over sections of the City.

Mums the word on any of those though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The truly sad part about a lot of it is, average non-moron citizens who are liberal or liberal leaning probably do not even KNOW the extent to which this narrative is insane. They are bombarded with how terrible the "Capital Insurrection," was from the only sources of news they trust (even if they don't listen to, say, MSNBC, and they think CNN is a mainstream paragon of journalism, or the New York Times, etc). They don't get any info from Fox News because they distrust it (with a modicum of rationality there), and they don't follow sources like Andy Ngo or anyone on Twitter because they have been told by CNN that those people are extremists or Nazis.

I bet a lot of these idiots actually think that the BLM protests had nearly no incidents of violence. They simply are not reported in the mainstream news and I bet most people do not know about them. They actually THINK that, what, two officers dying with the Capital protest makes that the more violent protest.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The truly sad part about a lot of it is, average non-moron citizens who are liberal or liberal leaning probably do not even KNOW the extent to which this narrative is insane. They are bombarded with how terrible the "Capital Insurrection," was from the only sources of news they trust (even if they don't listen to, say, MSNBC, and they think CNN is a mainstream paragon of journalism, or the New York Times, etc). They don't get any info from Fox News because they distrust it (with a modicum of rationality there), and they don't follow sources like Andy Ngo or anyone on Twitter because they have been told by CNN that those people are extremists or Nazis.

I bet a lot of these idiots actually think that the BLM protests had nearly no incidents of violence. They simply are not reported in the mainstream news and I bet most people do not know about them. They actually THINK that, what, two officers dying with the Capital protest makes that the more violent protest.
Agreed, but there were no officers that died at the Capitol on that day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Top Bottom