Rams Stuff...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It should still be a week or two if he’s going to be 100% when he comes back, and that’s best case scenario, I can’t imagine regaining strength in a thumb that quickly, but these are super athletes with a wealth of modern medicine at their disposal.

I’m waiting for the excuse to be something like, “Dak Prescott isn’t decisive enough to throw a football yet.”.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dammit, McQuaide was the key to our season.

There's always 2023.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It should still be a week or two if he’s going to be 100% when he comes back, and that’s best case scenario, I can’t imagine regaining strength in a thumb that quickly, but these are super athletes with a wealth of modern medicine at their disposal.

I’m waiting for the excuse to be something like, “Dak Prescott isn’t decisive enough to throw a football yet.”.
I imagine that joint is going to be really stiff for awhile. But I guess that kind of stuff is different for everyone.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
my how things have changed. You'd think we valued the safety position all of a sudden.
Two scrap bin FA's and a 6th rounder.

Although Hooker was a premium prospect coming out and Wilson was just a really good job of scouting seemingly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two scrap bin FA's and a 6th rounder.

Although Hooker was a premium prospect coming out and Wilson was just a really good job of scouting seemingly.
Yeah we didn't value it but we did a good job of finding guys regardless. It has been a position that as fans we have felt awful about for so long. It's nice to see so many guys there that we can feel good about.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah we didn't value it but we did a good job of finding guys regardless. It has been a position that as fans we have felt awful about for so long. It's nice to see so many guys there that we can feel good about.
Not to mention Mukuamu and Bell, although Quinn's clear vision for the type of role these guys should have has helped streamline their development.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not to mention Mukuamu and Bell, although Quinn's clear vision for the type of role these guys should have has helped streamline their development.
Yeah I really like our depth even beyond the guys who are showing out on the field right now.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Key word. They've actually been developed the last couple of years.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Don't really give a shit as long as he's back against the Lions, these next two weeks are going to be a bit of a wakeup call for the "QB controversy" folks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't really give a shit as long as he's back against the Lions, these next two weeks are going to be a bit of a wakeup call for the "QB controversy" folks.
Eh, I kind of wish he would be back for the Eagles. I feel like they are being vastly overrated and would love to put them back in their place.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It wasn't.
This is another one of those games for me that if we win that's awesome but I'm not really nervous about losing. I kind of expect it with Cooper Rush at this point. The guy has to lose eventually and at 2-2 the Rams will bring their A game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Kind of like the number in the 30s... don't like that it's Tony D's old number.

Speaking of numbers, why does Bland have to have Lewis' old #26? Did Jerry play with the Jerry Lamb of nickelbacks that wore 26 at Arky?

Top Bottom