Rams Stuff...

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Everyone was saying wait until we play the Rams and see if this D is for real. After watching the Rams a few times it's not going to be much of a test at all. That offense is just bad right now. Their interior oline is not good and no playmakers. Kupp will get his 10 catches, but just make sure it's for about 100 yards. Another week with 1 or less TD's given up.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Everyone was saying wait until we play the Rams and see if this D is for real. After watching the Rams a few times it's not going to be much of a test at all. That offense is just bad right now. Their interior oline is not good and no playmakers. Kupp will get his 10 catches, but just make sure it's for about 100 yards. Another week with 1 or less TD's given up.
Depends on the health of their OL.

If they get Edwards and Allen back this week they'll mostly have their entire starting OL. Even then it's not a great OL so we should still be able to get decent pressure, but overall the offense is better than the Giants or Skins, and mostly on par with how the Bucs/Bengals have played.

If they're still starting a hodgepodge of guys on the interior we'll get after them big time similar to the 49ers, we just won't have the advantage of getting them at home.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's get this party started.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't like that they got killed last night. Doesn't set up great for us next week IMO.

I do wonder how we'll handle Kupp in the slot. Diggs won't follow him around so I'm guessing young Bland -- as much as I love him -- is going to get an education.

At least their being on a short week should help us a tiny bit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't like that they got killed last night. Doesn't set up great for us next week IMO.

I do wonder how we'll handle Kupp in the slot. Diggs won't follow him around so I'm guessing young Bland -- as much as I love him -- is going to get an education.

At least their being on a short week should help us a tiny bit.
This game and the next are found money, if we somehow find a way to win one of them we're likely going finish with 12 wins, if not, we're still in great shape for the playoffs.

Sitting at 3-3 after the first six without Dak for at least 4 if not 5 games is mission accomplished.

Coming off a 2 game losing streak they'll definitely beat the Lions/Bears at home, will be 5-3 going into the bye and are likely to finish either 10-7 or 11-6.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Uh oh.

Top Bottom