Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I see accuracy issues dead ahead
When your receivers are already bricking pretty throws, this don't bode well.

Will they be able to run the ball?

data

Forbes #1
Just consider this our bye week and bench the starters. Only way this game has any significance is if Redskins or Giants beat Eagles...ain’t happening.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just consider this our bye week and bench the starters. Only way this game has any significance is if Redskins or Giants beat Eagles...ain’t happening.
I think the starters need more work instead of taking a pass. I understand your logic but its time for the team to build some intensity if they are going to target the divisional championship. Slacking a game is the wrong attitude IMO.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I’m hoping for fail on the Cowboys side of things, but Philly looks absolutely dreadful. Now they’ve lost Jeffrey to add more fire to the dumpster.
Giants at home, and Washington has played decently over the last few weeks. It’s not out of the realm Philly loses both games.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Wonder if Marinelli has coached his D-linemen not to tip off the Rams O-linemen before the snap of the ball.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Wonder if Marinelli has coached his D-linemen not to tip off the Rams O-linemen before the snap of the ball.
What do adjust mean?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I’m hoping for fail on the Cowboys side of things, but Philly looks absolutely dreadful. Now they’ve lost Jeffrey to add more fire to the dumpster.
Giants at home, and Washington has played decently over the last few weeks. It’s not out of the realm Philly loses both games.
Yeah, they looked like they didn't care about playing that Giants game starting out, but even when they started playing harder, they had nothing left on offense. I don't think Wentz is very good, but he truly has almost no WRs to go to. (I do wonder if Howard will be back this week.)

But on the Rams, I saw a bit of that Lock it In betting show on Fox, and two of the three guys picked the Rams, but the actual former Vegas oddsmaker thought Dallas would have a big game. Put that with Vegas starting Dallas as a favorite and it makes you wonder what's going on.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I can easily envision the Skins (who've been playing hard) knocking off Philly this weekend.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hey bb, I assume you see some of the Skins. Does Haskins look like he's getting better at all?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hey bb, I assume you see some of the Skins. Does Haskins look like he's getting better at all?
Kind of. The sacks are adding up because he has a hard time evading the rush. He threw a terrible pick right before halftime last Sunday and he still has a lot of knucklehead in him. If they beat Philly, it'll be with their running game.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I have Sunday ticket. I've watched Haskins a few times....he has a big arm, but he takes a lot of needless sacks and I can see why the coaching staff really wanted him to sit a couple seasons and learn. Not a lot of field awareness, but he does have chemistry with their rookie WR from OSU.

Top Bottom