Rams Stuff...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
lol, I know, right. Its so crazy and seemingly obvious, I'm too skerd to bet it

They make mistakes sometimes. Baltimore/LA a couple of weeks ago comes to mind. Everyone said the same thing about that line (-3) and the Ravens won by 39.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Very telling stats. Something is going on and it hasn’t been discovered by the coaching staff. If it has there has been no evidence of correction. I have seen a reduction of protection for Prescott as well as a reverting to old bad habits by Prescott. Either the OL is vastly overrated or they have lost their ability to effectively work as a unit. I think it is both but I hope management puts the writing pen away for a while.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Pats, Bears and Bills have three of the best passing defenses in the league, so that probably has something to do with it, as well as the weather. Losing Connor Williams may be having an impact as well.

And then there's the small detail of the team showing signs of quitting on Garrett after Jerry basically told everyone that he was gone after the Pats game.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Very telling stats. Something is going on and it hasn’t been discovered by the coaching staff. If it has there has been no evidence of correction. I have seen a reduction of protection for Prescott as well as a reverting to old bad habits by Prescott. Either the OL is vastly overrated or they have lost their ability to effectively work as a unit. I think it is both but I hope management puts the writing pen away for a while.
Theyre not performing up to standard, and each of them has battled injury this season, aside from Frederick. And he's not quite back to full strength it seems. Smith, Williams, Martin and LC all been hurt. XSF has been just bad. Not sure why Looney cant get a look at LG, surely he deserves one after his play filling in for Fred.

p1_

DCC 4Life
so whats the over/under on the number of times the camera shows Fat Wade laughing at Garrett? Payback's a bitch, Carrot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yep. I hate the greenish pants, but they should never wear blue at home.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It’s no coincidence that this season’s been such a shitshow with the godddamn blue jerseys every fucking week
I don't think white jerseys would have made a difference.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom