Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

Carp

DCC 4Life
Is this always the way you get away with starting something, then realizing you don't know whats going on. Seems familiar over last 10 years. Very familiar.

But I am sure you have a cheap joke at someones expense which you hope will cover your tracks.
No...you were off on your assessment of the Broncos last year, plain and simple. It's ok to be wrong. I have not paid enough attention to know your posting habits the last 10 years, so I can't make a comparison.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I bet Gase gets some looks from colleges...he has certainly changed their pace.

Carl

RIP Brother
No...you were off on your assessment of the Broncos last year, plain and simple. It's ok to be wrong. I have not paid enough attention to know your posting habits the last 10 years, so I can't make a comparison.
So you know my posting habits over 12 months, but not 10 years. You are pathetic. What exactly do you track. Or do you you just give up every few years. Seriously, post me my posting habits just from last year and if you feel qualified, go one year more, then one more. Otherwise, hide in your hole.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like how Denver rotates their RBs...Moreno was hot last week and gets carries, Hillman tonight.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So you know my posting habits over 12 months, but not 10 years. You are pathetic. What exactly do you track. Or do you you just give up every few years. Seriously, post me my posting habits just from last year and if you feel qualified, go one year more, then one more. Otherwise, hide in your hole.
:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know, apparently, I was way of with a Broncos prediction that I didn't make.
What prediction? You said something regarding them last year, Carp commented about that. It's kind of what happens on a message board. People comment in response to each other.

I was laughing at your little tantrum.

Carp

DCC 4Life
What? You told me about their offense from last year tonight, not 12 months ago. I don't agree with you about Denver...big deal.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Carl...I do remember that you like black chicks though...so I guess I do know your posting history.

Carl

RIP Brother
You know some. And I appreciate that. So, honestly what else really matters. I can argue nonstop, but there you go.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You do realize they are not real people, right? They're compilations of hundreds of faces super-imposed to show the shape (nose, eyes, mouth, etc...) of the avg. woman from that country.
Yeah but I assumed the compilations would be uglier.

Carl

RIP Brother
What prediction? You said something regarding them last year, Carp commented about that. It's kind of what happens on a message board. People comment in response to each other.

I was laughing at your little tantrum.
What did I comment on the Broncos last year year that didn't transpire?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ironically I think Peyton would be better served playing in a dome as opposed to the cold of Denver during the playoffs but he played well against Baltimore last year for the most part and only lost because of Moore's idiocy. I could see him dropping off late in the year because of his age but I wouldn't bet on it, and the AFC is so weak I think if Denver stays relatively healthy they should cakewalk to the Super Bowl.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Ironically I think Peyton would be better served playing in a dome as opposed to the cold of Denver during the playoffs but he played well against Baltimore last year for the most part and only lost because of Moore's idiocy. I could see him dropping off late in the year because of his age but I wouldn't bet on it, and the AFC is so weak I think if Denver stays relatively healthy they should cakewalk to the Super Bowl.
He's been in that position before though and either he or his team has choked.

He deserves another Super Bowl win though, so I'm pulling for him.

Top Bottom