Quinn Succession Planning

GShock

DCC 4Life
I think having a guy next to you who is assignment sound and can help line you up, tip you off on what's coming and just generally feed you information can make a great run and chase LBer look better than they are. I'd like to do that for Clark, Overshown or whoever is playing LBer for us next year. What we need is a really smart LBer. Even if he isn't the freak athlete or whatever. It's also why I like Eichenberg in the draft, I think he is that type of a defensive leader.
You also need that to free up Parsons.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You also need that to free up Parsons.
I want to go full Homer for Payton Wilson at LBer. I love everything about the guy. Except the injury history. He had a shoulder injury that ended one of his prior seasons. Which doesn't sound major to me, but supposedly he has had a lot of surgeries over his college career. I'm not doctor or medical expert but outside of that I think he is everything we could dream of at LBer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want to go full Homer for Payton Wilson at LBer. I love everything about the guy. Except the injury history. He had a shoulder injury that ended one of his prior seasons. Which doesn't sound major to me, but supposedly he has had a lot of surgeries over his college career. I'm not doctor or medical expert but outside of that I think he is everything we could dream of at LBer.
He has a bit of the Lee-gro gene.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I still like Azeez Al-Shaair in FA, then go BPA in the draft... hopefully a good OL, S, DL prospect will slip.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still like Azeez Al-Shaair in FA, then go BPA in the draft... hopefully a good OL, S, DL prospect will slip.
I agree about signing a free agent LBer. I'd still draft one but at least it isn't a round 2 or 3 requirement then. This Oline group is great, I can pretty much guarantee one will be available at 24. Safety, probably not. But I think we have good safeties. And Dline, well I'm not in love with the DE group in the first, but there is a few DTs I'd consider. I also love some WRs who could compliment Lamb really well. Best WR class I can remember.

Top Bottom