President Trump Thread...

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I don't think Trump is going to get Pennsylvania, but I really don't see it as the make or break state that most do.
Things look very good for Trump in Florida, Georgia, and Ohio, things are close in NC, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and surprisingly Nevada is in play.
He might lose, but he certainly has more than one viable path to victory.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think Trump is going to get Pennsylvania, but I really don't see it as the make or break state that most do.
Things look very good for Trump in Florida, Georgia, and Ohio, things are close in NC, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and surprisingly Nevada is in play.
He might lose, but he certainly has more than one viable path to victory.
Florida, Georgia and Ohio are mandatory for Trump.

Nevada is like 6 electoral votes, BFD.

He needs Pennsylvania and NC, and then one of either Michigan, Arizona, or Wisconsin, I believe. If he doesn't get PA, then he needs Michigan and then either Wisconsin or Arizona.

If he doesn't get PA but then just gets Wisconsin and Arizona (no Michigan), it's a 269-269 tie and then Pelosi picks the President.

It's not good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Pelosi picks the President.
Well not really, each state's House members get 1 vote for that state, so for example CA gets only one vote just like a smaller state. Now I'm not saying that gives us an advantage as I haven't done the math for sure but I think it will be close

edit: After some googling we actually have the edge right now 26-23

So states with a sole representative are worth the same in the House presidential ballot as the 45 Democratic members of Congress from California or the party's 21 from New York. As it stands now, Republicans have a 26-23 edge in those delegations. (Pennsylvania's state delegation is tied at nine Democrats and nine Republicans, meaning it would be sidelined.)

Last edited:

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Florida, Georgia and Ohio are mandatory for Trump.

Nevada is like 6 electoral votes, BFD.

He needs Pennsylvania and NC, and then one of either Michigan, Arizona, or Wisconsin, I believe. If he doesn't get PA, then he needs Michigan and then either Wisconsin or Arizona.

If he doesn't get PA but then just gets Wisconsin and Arizona (no Michigan), it's a 269-269 tie and then Pelosi picks the President.

It's not good.
Going by early voting numbers, sure looks like Trump's got a real good shot at winning FL, Georgia and Ohio.
Frankly, it's tight in NC, too.
Assuming he wins those four and Iowa, Trump can get over 270 (without Pennsylvania) by getting Wisconsin and Michigan, Michigan and Arizona, or Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada (that BFD state).
If Trump does pull off Pennsylvania - which looks difficult right now, but things can change - he almost certainly wins re-election.
I'm going off early voting numbers, state by state;

I see either a close election either way.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow, I didn't look into their modeling methodology, but that looks horrific in PA. Most states are close, but in PA it's double for Dems in early voting. That doesn't seem realistic at all, but then I expect them to cheat and steal this thing.

Last edited:

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
SO ridiculous to get that worked up over any president, we have separation of powers for a reason so fortunately (thus far) the system has been gamed so anyone can be a dictator

Top Bottom