President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why don't you google it. The article is on dallasnews.com
It's on you to provide proof to your story. Back it up, if you will.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Can you please post the articles about the two Hispanic women's stories?
Especially the part about how they bonded out immediately and the charges were dropped the EXACT same time as the ones against Shelly were

Cotton

Staff member
Following Shelley Luther’s release, 2 Texas women arrested for similar crimes won’t be punished

Ana Isabel Castro-Garcia and Brenda Stephanie Mata will not be fined or jailed after Gov. Greg Abbott amended his executive order “to eliminate confinement in jail as an available penalty."

_

I made it 5 seconds in.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dallasnews is worse than the NYT

Proof-

You're such a lying ass shitlib

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Good question.
So you're saying I made that story up? You can fuck yourself you little shit. I don't mind arguing politics or science or football but I don't appreciate being called a liar. I don't make shit up. I don't need to. I see fucked shit every day.

So, from the bottom of my heart - go fuck yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
So you're saying I made that story up? You can fuck yourself you little shit. I don't mind arguing politics or science or football but I don't appreciate being called a liar. I don't make shit up. I don't need to. I see fucked shit every day.

Who said you made it up? It just might be that the person you are getting the story from made it up. Calm down, Francis.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Who said you made it up? It just might be that the person you are getting the story from made it up. Calm down, Francis.
She did not and now you're calling a friend of mine a liar. They're still trying to pay off the $30,000 in legal fees. Asshole.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

You made it up :laff

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What happened with 1BigFan13? Unless it’s private.

If it’s something I may have said, I’d be happy to apologize and talk to him about it.

Your post has a lot of truth to it.
He has chosen to take a time out.

He is probably not alone.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah? Remember when Shelley Luther got arrested for reopening her hair salon against the Dallas public health requirements and she ended up with $500,000 in her go fund me campaign, personal action by the governor, a visit by Sarah Palin. There were two hispanic women arrested for the exact same thing. Nobody gave a shit. They ended up getting released when the governor allowed businesses to open 10 days earlier.

Yeah we're all treated the same.
I was laughing at how you worded "They wouldn't pull shit like that on someone like ME!! rawr! ~thumps chest~

So don't get your SJW panties in a bunch, eh?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Especially the part about how they bonded out immediately and the charges were dropped the EXACT same time as the ones against Shelly were
Yeah, but that doesn't help a bleeding heart SJW make their point, so....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't appreciate being called a liar. I don't make shit up.
Well, after reading what you wrote about Shelley Luther and those other two women, then seeing what really happened, this is pretty hard to believe. I mean, I guess I can believe the first sentence here. But the second? Not so much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw a white man arrested and thrown in jail before because they thought he was his brother who had a warrant... Horrible mistakes are made sometimes. And no he didn't sue and get millions because he was white.

I don't believe someone made it all the way to prison though. I have a really hard time believing that with fingerprints on file. Because you don't make it to prison without things like that. There is likely some truth to the story and probably some incorrect parts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have lived a very interesting life, Hos.
You guys allow $5000 fines for CBD? Also hard to believe but your state sucks if that's true. But I have plenty of illegal search stories of white men who went to prison too and mine are verified because I've seen the reports as a lawyer. The legal system is jacked up sometimes.

Top Bottom