President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I absolutely have taken a side. I’m sorta rednecky in the sense that I just want to be left alone. I want to take care of my family, pay my bills, pay my taxes, and not be told how to do those things if I’m not breaking laws.

The side that aligns with those values is the side I chose. Increasingly the left wants to stick their noses right in the middle of all that shit. They want to teach my kids that they’re racist because they happen to be white, they want to tell them that they can choose their gender if they feel like it. They want to tell me I’m a threat to society because I have a gun or two in my home to protect against people who have more guns. They want to hire some disgruntled hack to monitor my work and tell me how to do it at every chance.

I agree, it has become sport-like. It’s unfortunate because I don’t like or agree with everything the right does, but I’m thankful that the things that are important to me are actually trying to be protected by one side.
This. 100% this. Well said.

Cotton

Staff member

I wouldn't put it past them. They are corrupt as hell.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm no Trump fan, but this is fucking un-American bullshit

You don't harass former US Presidents like this.
It’s the Adam Schiffs and Nancy Pelosi’s that have manufactured schemes and scenarios and in tandem with Judges to create the vehicle to allege about anything they wish for whatever purpose they want. You only have to look at the General Flynn scheme to see how the system was perverted at the behest of a few Senators and Congressmen and the garbaged Dossier to bring about a Presidential Impeachment to see what is being done all over again. How dim witted do you have to be to jump on this bandwagon and allow the so called leaders to remain in office to continue this blatant destruction of the Republic we call the USA.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
How the fuck would he know where anything is inside that house unless he had been in it before? This makes very little sense.
They aren’t sharing the results of the search. There will continue to be outrage, whatever they found or did not find.

This reminds me of the bullshit WMD “smoking gun”, except it’s on American soil and used against a former US President instead of as an excuse to invade Iraq.

If they find something, people will say they planted it. If they didn’t find anything, then someone’s head has to roll

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
They are determined to charge him criminally with something, anything, so he can't run again.

This is pure Stalinist Beria "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime" bullshit.

(And I'm no Trump fan either, I wish he would step aside.)

Cotton

Staff member
If they didn’t find anything, then someone’s head has to roll
If they don't find anything, the fallout will be 100 times worse than what we have seen over the last 2 days.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They raid Mar-A-Lago, but then a higher up from the DOJ can be asked point blank if he has any info on any of the shit that’s been widely reported about the Biden’s in a congressional hearing, under oath, and simply say “I can’t speak on hypotheticals and I don’t know what you’re saying to be fact.”.

It’s not disputable. The DOJ and FBI are being weaponized and whistle blowers are being largely ignored right now. When you have people employed by the FBI going to congressional leaders to sound the alarms that Biden info is being swept under the rug, you know what’s going on.

The weird part is there’s no accountability. When the cases do go to a jury trial, they go to places like DC where the jury is made up of Democrat donors who are sympathetic to the criminal activity. Look no further than the Sussman trial. Plainly lied to the FBI to get them to start a political witch-hunt. Not guilty.

:lol. The fucking FBI official testified in open court that Sussman lied to him. It was in his 302s. Not guilty? That’s Washington for you.

Top Bottom