President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
No matter what you think about Trump, he knows how to pick his employees. That Lindsey Halligan lawyer of his is on fire.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Actually, he sucked at personnel. Most of them stabbed him in the back.
For looks, I meant. The wimmens. Trying to be delicate here?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As a president, yes. But, he isn't restricted as much with his personal hires.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So what’s the problem with that exactly if that in fact is true?

The scum of the earth democrat pieces of shit have been out for blood since day one. I’d make sure I had that shit too just in case they decided to start altering information. The original election deniers are scared to death of Trump.

My gut tells me that isn’t what they were after.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I said it when he was elected, get some good hires and he would be fine.

Instead he fired everyone with half a brain like he was playing out an episode of The Apprentice and surrounded himself with stooges.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because now he has too much time to look at stuff like that. When he takes office he will forget he even knows what a tweet is.
Sorry, just rummaging around in the early days of this thread and seeing how it is so different now.

Good call, @L.T. Fan , you nailed it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I said it when he was elected, get some good hires and he would be fine.

Instead he fired everyone with half a brain like he was playing out an episode of The Apprentice and surrounded himself with stooges.
Yep one of his worst traits is hiring only people who kiss his ass in public then stab him in the back

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can't stand Trump but democrats fucking suck.

What a disaster American politics are now.

They aren't even pretending to work together anymore. Everything each party does now is agenda-driven.

Whatever happened to the John McCain's of the world? Can the GOP really not find someone better than Trump?

There are people who really want to vote republican but don't/didn't because of the divisiveness Trump caused.

It all just got to be too much.

To me, this FBI raid is more political bullshit for show than anything else, but it wouldn't be happening if the GOP got its head out of its ass and actually put forth some great candidates again instead of putting all of their eggs in the Trump basket because they figured it was their best chance to win.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
So it's the GOP's fault the FBI raided Biden's political opponent? That doesn't make sense.

And the GOP allows the people to pick the candidate. They don't decide who it will be and pay off the others like the Dems did with Bernie. A lot of us would rather Trump didn't run, but the truth is the media would demonize DeSantis the same way. Bet on that.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
So it's the GOP's fault the FBI raided Biden's political opponent? That doesn't make sense.

And the GOP allows the people to pick the candidate. They don't decide who it will be and pay off the others like the Dems did with Bernie. A lot of us would rather Trump didn't run, but the truth is the media would demonize DeSantis the same way. Bet on that.

Absolutely they would. They've been doing it for 50 gd years.

Cotton

Staff member
I can't stand Trump but democrats fucking suck.

What a disaster American politics are now.

They aren't even pretending to work together anymore. Everything each party does now is agenda-driven.

Whatever happened to the John McCain's of the world? Can the GOP really not find someone better than Trump?

There are people who really want to vote republican but don't/didn't because of the divisiveness Trump caused.

It all just got to be too much.

To me, this FBI raid is more political bullshit for show than anything else, but it wouldn't be happening if the GOP got its head out of its ass and actually put forth some great candidates again instead of putting all of their eggs in the Trump basket because they figured it was their best chance to win.
I agree with most of this, but the divisiveness started under Obama, and Trump isn’t the problem. The establishment is. On both sides of that aisle.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump is the cause of the current political climate, but not directly. Yeah, it was racially divisive thanks to Obama, but not the way it is now. There is genuine hate, I know I feel it for liberals.

From the moment he launched his campaign his comments were misconstrued and it was intentional.

Cotton

Staff member
Trump is the cause of the current political climate, but not directly. Yeah, it was racially divisive thanks to Obama, but not the way it is now. There is genuine hate, I know I feel it for liberals.

From the moment he launched his campaign his comments were misconstrued and it was intentional.
He is the cause, and thank god he did what he did. We were on the brink of disaster as a country. And still are. I have said it many times, but the mid-terms will tell us a ton about where our country stands. Not just where Twitter says it is.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sorry, just rummaging around in the early days of this thread and seeing how it is so different now.

Good call, @L.T. Fan , you nailed it.
How delightful for you to find an instance where I was wrong. And digging back several years to do it. Nice work.

Top Bottom