President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good, I wouldn't either.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's tradition for the outgoing POTUS to leave a note for the incoming POTUS. I wonder what Trump will write. :lol

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
They just want to humiliate him at this point. Trump, however, should do the honorable thing and attend Biden's swearing in ceremony.
I bet if he announces he will attend, we'll immediately get a barrage of news stories about why he shouldn't attend because it will invoke violence

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I bet if he announces he will attend, we'll immediately get a barrage of news stories about why he shouldn't attend because it will invoke violence
No doubt.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In true Trump fashion, I'm sure it will be the very best shit ever.
I'd start eating nothing but Taco Bell now, and washing it down with copious amounts of Old Milwaukee just to be sure.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So Twitter is claiming that Trump saying he won't attend the inauguration is encouraging violence. As is referring to his followers as patriots. And that's why they banned him permanently.

I started to say unbelievable, but it's totally believable. How long until they put him in jail for something, anything? Stalin would be proud.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The Democrats are simply pursing what their entire agenda has been for 4 years. They are so bent in wanting to impeach him that all their contrived schemeds failed but now they think they have to hurry and squeeze out a last attempt before his term is finished. Such blind rage has no equal and all the waste of their actual responsibilities was a true testimony about what they really are which in their case is Zero.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It’s all about delegitimization of Trump; that’s why he has to be removed from office and not allowed to simply transition out. They never felt his election counted and they will be damned if they allow a reality where they can’t argue his term didn’t count for forever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What a colossal waste of time and money. There is nothing there that's impeachable. This is nothing more than preening and showboating for their base. The guy is out of office in less than two weeks.
The colossal waste of money would be Trump's pension, Secret Service detail and travel allowance for the rest of his life.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The colossal waste of money would be Trump's pension, Secret Service detail and travel allowance for the rest of his life.
Yeah the only President that refused a salary and created an economic environment, negotiated foreign relations to heights not seen before and withstood countless tries to fame and discredit him by dishonest elected officials. What would you suggest other Presidents have done to deserve better security.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah the only President that refused a salary and created an economic environment, negotiated foreign relations to heights not seen before and withstood countless tries to fame and discredit him by dishonest elected officials. What would you suggest other Presidents have done to deserve better security.
Damn, LT with the kill shot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, LT with the kill shot.
Hardly a kill shot. The point was about wasted money...not what LT believes are his accomplishments as a President.

I can't think of any more waste of money than to bankroll Trump for the rest of his life.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hardly a kill shot. The point was about wasted money...not what LT believes are his accomplishments as a President.

I can't think of any more waste of money than to bankroll Trump for the rest of his life.
It's hardly 'bankrolling' him. He certainly doesn't need the money. But to attempt to pull his security is straight up vindictive., To even consider it shows nothing but complete retardation.

And if you can't think of any more waste of money than this, especially considering our government, I don't know what to say. The most recent that comes to mind is the gender study in Pakistan. There are literally thousands of other examples of blatant waste out there. The security of a former US President is not one of them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's hardly 'bankrolling' him. He certainly doesn't need the money.
I am willing to bet that he kind of does. He has been using the Presidency to set himself and his family back upright.

He's never been the super successful businessman he was presented as during the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous era, nor was he nearly the savvy businessman as in The Apprentice.

The guy is and always has been, a world-class grifter.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am willing to bet that he kind of does. He has been using the Presidency to set himself and his family back upright.

He's never been the super successful businessman he was presented as during the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous era, nor was he nearly the savvy businessman as in The Apprentice.

The guy is and always has been, a world-class grifter.
:lol

Ok.

Top Bottom