President Trump Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is this an executive order? If so, not a fan.
I think there’s some panic going on.

Trump, or someone in his inner circle thinks prominent conservatives are going to be mass banned from social media soon as an attempt to bolster Biden’s reach and greatly reduce Trump’s.

Slapping a fact check on Trump this close to an election is kinda trippy. They’ve had 3+ years to do something about his style of tweeting.

Someone is freaked out and trying to go on the offensive. Even if these are mere warning shots.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think there’s some panic going on.

Trump, or someone in his inner circle thinks prominent conservatives are going to be mass banned from social media soon as an attempt to bolster Biden’s reach and greatly reduce Trump’s.

Slapping a fact check on Trump this close to an election is kinda trippy. They’ve had 3+ years to do something about his style of tweeting.

Someone is freaked out and trying to go on the offensive. Even if these are mere warning shots.
Maybe a fact check even on the President is a good thing as well. The President most of all should have a factual basis for all his comments. The same applies to everyone who has a large audence whether news media of social media. Lies are lies and it’s not okay for any elected or appointed official to use then to deceive or further their cause.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol
What a load of bullshit. Facebook has been censoring hard over the last couple years.
I actually saw Zuckerberg yesterday claiming he didn't think this was government's role.

What a joke. They do business in communist countries like Vietnam where the government censors everything they don't like and Facebook happily goes along with it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Good Trump, now do the UN

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
No kidding. What good has the WHO done for us anyway?

I see that asked on twitter and no one has a good answer. Just that Trump is deflecting, to blame, etc.

It's a fact that the WHO either lied or were horribly duped into spreading info that directly cost many lives.

I guess those who want to stay in are the types to have their doctor give them negligent treatment but continues to pay the same clinic a fortune "just because."

Cujo

DCC 4Life

I see that asked on twitter and no one has a good answer. Just that Trump is deflecting, to blame, etc.

It's a fact that the WHO either lied or were horribly duped into spreading info that directly cost many lives.

I guess those who want to stay in are the types to have their doctor give them negligent treatment but continues to pay the same clinic a fortune "just because."

If Obama had done it, it would be the bestest decision ever.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Why pay for something that isn't helping America? Seems silly

Top Bottom