President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I posted that Indian news service detailing how they've had their hooks in him going back to his time in Ethiopia... and how during the SARS epidemic, the (IIRC) French or Belgian woman in charge did call for travel bans to China early on and handled things far better and very impartially.

If they weren't owned by the Chinese, it would the WHO itself who would be asking WTF of China, why did you guys blatantly lie to us about there being no sign of human to human transmission? Because that's one of the biggest lies of all time.

Instead he threatens us. To say we shouldn't politicize this is one thing. But to mention body bags? Absolutely ridiculous.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Good Trump

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

A pair of physicians in Florida was arrested for allegedly removing a “Trump 2020” flag from their elderly neighbor’s yard.

The couple was arrested on four misdemeanor charges each after video surveillance captured them stealing the political flag from atop a pole on the property of their 67-year-old neighbor last week, according to a Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report. Shockingly, they accomplished the mission with their young children in tow.

The Gulf Breeze physicians, Geoffrey Michael Fraiche, 41, and his wife, Laura Webb-Fraiche, 38, were seen in the video footage coming up to the property driving a golf cart. Two young children appeared to be with them, and the older child could be heard pleading with the couple not to go through with their actions.

“You’re gonna go to jail,” the child said, according to the audio.

“No, don’t do it,” the child pleaded again, running up to the woman while the father was seen putting down a toddler wearing only a diaper who began to cry.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
this dude....at least its going to be entertaining to hear him on the campaign trail. They're gonna have to hide him and prop him up like Weekend at Bernies

I do not ever want to hear anyone say how stupid some thing are that Trump comes out with. Dear Lord in heaven this guy has completely worn out all of the intelligence wrinkles in his brain.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
this dude....at least its going to be entertaining to hear him on the campaign trail. They're gonna have to hide him and prop him up like Weekend at Bernies

He is so creepy. Lockerroom talk like grabbing a girl by the pussy is bad but this is way more creepy because the guy is very serious about it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How often do you see a political ad that isn't aimed at the opponent? Trump has his faults, but I fucking LOVE how he goes after POS politicians. It makes me feel warm deep into my soul.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
He is so creepy. Lockerroom talk like grabbing a girl by the pussy is bad but this is way more creepy because the guy is very serious about it.
Biden is senile and didn’t have brain cells to spare to start off with, but if you think Trump wasn’t serious about grabbing them by the pussy you’re right next to Biden...

Top Bottom