President Trump Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC just look at the number of posts calling Trump racist for pointing out correctly she works for Chinese propaganda. Keep sucking that Xi dick dems

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He is going to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. If he can fluster reporters, just think what he will do with a man with obvious dementia. It's going to be a bloodbath.

Cotton

Staff member
In a tweet, Trump just called the squad "AOC plus 3". :lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If a person could put their political biases aside for a moment, I think you could say the entire country has handled this virus outbreak about as well as you could expect.

There were/are surely some knuckleheads out there, but as a whole, from the top down, I think everyone has done a good job.

Of course in a perfect world, China sounds the alarm much earlier and the WHO doesn’t run a campaign sheltering China from any responsibility in covering up the severity.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If a person could put their political biases aside for a moment, I think you could say the entire country has handled this virus outbreak about as well as you could expect.
Good luck. Or haven't you heard? Teh orange debil MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have no problem with people lying to themselves.

I’m 100% sure that even if Trump made every right move before it needed to be made, CNN/MSNBC/etc would still be saying he’s made this epidemic worse in some way.
These networks are unable to report news. They have been constantly for the past 3 years working at creating news. They may as well be called the fantasy news networks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow... Wow! WTF is he saying? Making a threat?

They're the ones who fucked up huge... have they even admitted and apologized for that massive mistake yet?

Cotton

Staff member
Wow... Wow! WTF is he saying? Making a threat?

They're the ones who fucked up huge... have they even admitted and apologized for that massive mistake yet?
They are corrupt as hell. On the bright side, Trump said we will no longer be paying into that shitty organization.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are corrupt as hell. On the bright side, Trump said we will no longer be paying into that shitty organization.
And we shouldn't. Especially at a time right now when money is so vital to the people. But think of it like a shitty cable service. If the service sucks you're going to stop paying for it and look for alternatives. Makes perfect sense, the WHO is a really shitty service. No reason to waste money on it.

Top Bottom