President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So after all the wailing about Trump setting a hard deadline of an Easter restart and how he won't listen to the experts...

Today he moves the hoped for date back two weeks.

All that crying for nothing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So after all the wailing about Trump setting a hard deadline of an Easter restart and how he won't listen to the experts...

Today he moves the hoped for date back two weeks.

All that crying for nothing.
He was trying to give hope. Shame on him!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I just heard so many times, even yesterday morning, about what an awful mistake it was to set a hard date, how he refuses to listen to the experts, etc. But then it wasn't a hard date at all and he listened to the experts.

Cotton

Staff member
I just heard so many times, even yesterday morning, about what an awful mistake it was to set a hard date, how he refuses to listen to the experts, etc. But then it wasn't a hard date at all and he listened to the experts.
Don't try to understand it, man. The media tries to anticipate what he is thinking and they run with it at the slightest drop of a hint from him, and then he does something completely different. He lobs curve balls at them all the time, and they seem to miss every single time.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh, I know... I guess I'm still surprised at the extent to which the previously respectable media has thrown off any pretense of impartiality when it comes to him. I know I shouldn't be anymore but I still am.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, I know... I guess I'm still surprised at the extent to which the previously respectable media has thrown off any pretense of impartiality when it comes to him. I know I shouldn't be anymore but I still am.
It's pretty incredible to watch for sure.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The media does this so it can seem like they pressured him into listening to Fauci and whoever, all the while Trump said he would listen and take the advice of the experts who have the best information.

I hope he sets another optimistic date and I hope the media spends the next 3 weeks bitching about that, too.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Trump Tweet Sends Oil Soaring 25%

Oil prices spiked on Thursday morning after U.S. President Donald Trump said that he spoke with the Saudi Crown Prince, and hoped and expected that Saudi Arabia and Russia would “cut back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more,” sending oil prices soaring by 20%.

“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!” President Trump tweeted on Thursday.

Oil prices soared immediately after the tweet, with WTI Crude soaring 25.90% at $25.51 as of 11:04 a.m. EDT and Brent Crude surging 20.57% at $29.83.

According to the Saudi’s official news agency, SPA, Saudi Arabia is calling for an urgent meeting for OPEC+ states “and another group of countries”.

:towel

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

How anyone with a functional brain will listen to advice from this demented fucktard is beyond me.
This agent has been tried many times by thousands of people for various ailments. It also had positive effects on the virus for many people. What is the down side that gets your butt cheeks so tight? Have you never told some to try something? What exactly is the downside for your concerns?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This agent has been tried many times by thousands of people for various ailments. It also had positive effects on the virus for many people. What is the down side that gets your butt cheeks so tight? Have you never told some to try something? What exactly is the downside for your concerns?
The fact that he is pimping it for the profit of his android son-in-law. And oh yeah, people have died trying it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The fact that he is pimping it for the profit of his android son-in-law. And oh yeah, people have died trying it.
I heard of an incident of a couple who drank the water from a fish tank that had this ingredient in it and died. Otherwise I has been used for years to treat malaria.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom