Staff member

Love it. Eat each other.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Look at how off the rails the New York Times is. An article about an air strike possibly killing a terrorist leader and they run a picture at the top of the article criticizing US airstrikes.

:picard

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Look at how off the rails the New York Times is. An article about an air strike possibly killing a terrorist leader and they run a picture at the top of the article criticizing US airstrikes.

:picard
And, what’s stupid is that graffiti doesn’t look like a protest at all. They actually had to reach to be so insanely biased.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Please baby Jesus let this happen :rofl

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trump is fucking killing it with his SOTU address. I was expecting at least one or two low shots at the recent Dem fuckups but he's stayed on jobs and even offered to sign a few bills if the House will put them thru

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He just had a surprise military reunion from deployment at the SOTU, gotta give it to him he's a showman :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have never in my life seen the blatantly displayed behavior of this group of politicians who will openly state the lies and schemes to oust another elected official from office. They now have no need to even be covert about their mission of doing or saying anything to make their mission come about.

They are now outright stating that they will do and say anything to bring this about. How in the world can this be acceptable to anyone? Their secrets are now catching up to them but even in light of being exposed for their past actions they now overtly say this will continue. I am just at a loss of words to even attempt to describe this type of hate and malice.

Last edited:

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I have never seen anything like this in all of my days. It's like Capitol Hill is a day care now. What in the actual hell?
its a like a poker game but instead of chips, the currency is "crazy", I'll see your "crazy" and raise you one "lunatic",...oh yeah, I'll see your "lunatic" and raise you 3 "batshit crazies", etc, etc, infinitum

fucking childish nonsense

gawd help us all when we one day reap what we sow

Last edited:
Top Bottom