President Trump Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What the Democratic Impeachment Managers are rolling down the hall isn’t evidence. It’s allegations. In all their hours of repetitive presentation all they submitted was edited and deleted to make a scenario that didn’t happen. Worst investigation job I have ever witnessed. Some should be hung out to dry for the innuendo they portrayed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The latest allegations by the democrats that John Bolton said in his book Trump ordered the hold on funds to the Ukraine as a tool to get a favor smells to high heaven. First of all, the first edition of the book has already been published and is now for sale so it would be simple to verify the allegation but no one is bothering to do that rather they are letting it hang in the air as though he needs to testify. What a sham.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is a great start to halting lower court judges blocking nationwide policies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Keep laughing, chuckleheads. Can't wait to see you crying again after the election.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This Bolton sensationalism is a ploy and the Republicans need to be careful about how they allow the Democrats to manipulate the trial. I cant understand why someone on the Republican side hasn’t covered this with an actual review of the book. The media for obvious reasons has not exposed whether this information is declared in the book because they are allowing the democrats to use the uncertainty as a vehicle to open the door for witnesses.

If that stage gets opened up then it’s another opening for the democrats to start up another investigation to try to find other matters and keep the process alive with another layer to muddy the water. The ongoing attack has to be stopped now or it will carry on into the next election and keep the door open for continued attacks even if Trump wins the next election.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Its like they think they can berate and make fun of people into voting for their person.
It's absolutely incredulous to me. They are so out of touch they actually think they are helping their cause, when in all actuality they are hurting it. Badly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom