Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"It's Hillary emails all over again"

They absolutely can't stand when we fight back. It infuriates them. And, what sucks, is the vast majority of Republicans just take it up the ass and move. Trump will not.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"It's Hillary emails all over again"

They absolutely can't stand when we fight back. It infuriates them. And, what sucks, is the vast majority of Republicans just take it up the ass and move. Trump will not.
yep they can't stand it when they call us racist, sexist, etc and we don't back down. Just look at all of them praising Romney today after the flatout lies they said about him to help Obama win, which actually led to Trump winning because we got tired of their baseless smears and wanted someone to fight back

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think a lot of us knew this when he admitted he took information to the professor friend who in turn leaked the info. It was apparent to me that Comey engineered the entire matter of what became the Mueller engagement. Mueller was a friend of Comey and in my opinion wanted the engagement because he hoped he could unseat Trump. Unfortunately for Mueller he couldn’t dig too deep in the investigation without exposing the conspiracy to frame Trump which was being done in part by the FBI group that Comey used to head up.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
The pathetic thing is it looks like it was preplanned bullshit. Her reaction doesn't look authentic at all. It looks like someone told their elderly grandma to tear up a piece of paper because everyone will think it's great. She doesn't even look like she knows what she is doing.
Did you see her pre-tearing early in the speech to make sure she had the strength? Seriously these people are ill.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you see her pre-tearing early in the speech to make sure she had the strength? Seriously these people are ill.
That's the thing. If she ripped it in anger because he did something worthy of that anger I get it. I can understand real emotion. But bad play acting just makes me laugh at the childish antics for show.

It's just painful to watch. Like Elizabeth Warren dancing painful.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
She ripped the speech because she planned to do so. She made little tears on the papers at the onset in order to make sure it would come off as planned. It was a message to her troops that she is still bent on dwstroying Trump. Her hatred stems from Trumps on going remarks about her going back to earlier times in his election

I think it was also a message to her current constituents in California because she is a short time away from her election.

Top Bottom