President Biden thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Of course. They want that story to be memory holed. Harder to do that if the President visits the victims.
I’d say maybe they’re not sure how to get to Wisconsin, but I remember Biden’s dumb bitch of a sidekick visiting Jacob Blake bedside. Her “I’m proud of you.” moment was so heartwarming.

I’m a little shocked she hasn’t visited Darell Brooks yet, you know, just to make it clear that she’s proud of him, too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Biden won't, the Dems will toss him aside the first chance they get.
The problem they have is they don't have another good candidate. Kamala is actually more unlikeable than Hillary and Bootygig is a dumbass

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The problem they have is they don't have another good candidate. Kamala is actually more unlikeable than Hillary and Bootygig is a dumbass
I think they run with Booty hoping to push the first gay President angle. That won't go over well with the older population. It may also alienate some of their African American population.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think they run with Booty hoping to push the first gay President angle. That won't go over well with the older population. It may also alienate some of their African American population.
He's just such a dumbass tho.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's just such a dumbass tho.
Yeah but they won't make it about policies. It will be about the intolerant Republicans hating the gays. If you don't like Booti it will be framed as being a gay basher and couldn't possibly be because he would make a bad president.

Just like if you don't like Kamala you must be racist or sexist. Even though she is extremely unlikable for neither of those reasons.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Kamala would bring down the entire thing before she got shoved aside. Or die trying.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kamala would bring down the entire thing before she got shoved aside. Or die trying.
I'm talking about Biden not running for a second term. At that point no way Dems pick Kamala to run.

Now if Biden is ruled incompetent yeah, it's all Harris.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know, but I'm saying she'll throw an absolute fit if she isn't the choice. And no telling what dirt she has on people.

Now I'm sure they'd try to buy her off to go away like they did Bernie, but the way she seems to crave power, I doubt she'd go for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I know, but I'm saying she'll throw an absolute fit if she isn't the choice. And no telling what dirt she has on people.

Now I'm sure they'd try to buy her off to go away like they did Bernie, but the way she seems to crave power, I doubt she'd go for it.
I think you're right she's going to throw a fit. That's why she distanced herself from the border crisis after Biden tried making her the scapegoat

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom