President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
His polling is so horrific, he knows his only chance at reelection is to change voting rules to make it easier to cheat.

Which should be unconstitutional, but who knows what the Court would say.
Problem is if they ram this thru getting it before the court before the election

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Problem is if they ram this thru getting it before the court before the election
No doubt. But I have no faith in them anyway.

It's just despicable that the Dems would try to do this with the razor thin majority they have. It shouldn't be done even with a bigger majority, of course.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No doubt. But I have no faith in them anyway.

It's just despicable that the Dems would try to do this with the razor thin majority they have. It shouldn't be done even with a bigger majority, of course.
Especially considering they used the filibuster over 300 times just in 2020

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC they're about to do some dastardly ass shit aren't they

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don't remember a concrete wall going up before tho
Me either. I did a quick search online and saw that people were claiming it was a temp wall that went up sometime last year.

I plan on searching it out when I get home from work.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Me either. I did a quick search online and saw that people were claiming it was a temp wall that went up sometime last year.

I plan on searching it out when I get home from work.
Just did some searches and found a few articles but they were behind paywalls, did see politifact says it's fake but they are known for bending the truth so will search some more here in a few after dinner

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Send don’t have the votes for filibuster.

Let’s go Brandon! You geriatric fuck!

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Kyrsten Sinema is getting hotter with every middle finger she throws at the Biden administration.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Biden’s agenda is dust in the wind. Siena and Manchin aren’t on board with anything the geriatric fuck wants to do. He’s basically a lame duck President. And a terrible polling lame duck at that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Biden’s agenda is dust in the wind. Siena and Manchin aren’t on board with anything the geriatric fuck wants to do. He’s basically a lame duck President. And a terrible polling lame duck at that.
It’s astonishing how little they’ve gotten done. I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but I can’t think of anything they’ve accomplished off the top of my head.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I guess we have to acknowledge how much time and effort is being focused on covid.

Covid may actually be a blessing in disguise after all. It’s kept them from doing damage in other areas.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The infrastructure bill was pretty bad, but at least Sinema and Manchin are keeping them from getting Build Back Bankrupt passed... So far.

I just can't even imagine how their heads would blow up if the Pubs tried to get rid of the filibuster with the tiniest of majorities like they have. It might make the summer of 2020 look like a picnic.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The infrastructure bill was pretty bad, but at least Sinema and Manchin are keeping them from getting Build Back Bankrupt passed... So far.

I just can't even imagine how their heads would blow up if the Pubs tried to get rid of the filibuster with the tiniest of majorities like they have. It might make the summer of 2020 look like a picnic.
The infrastructure doesn’t bother me as much, probably because I don’t know all the details and pork in there.

I’m sure their buddies are getting filthy rich with contracts, but real people will be working and earning money.

Similar to the high speed rail here. These contractors are making enough money to buy 5 bedroom homes to house their employees and shit like that, but I know a lot of guys who are making a nice living building that stupid bullet train track. I don’t like it, but at least some real people are benefiting.

Top Bottom