President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sure the "We have our first female of color president!!!" headlines are out there, I just haven't seen them yet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I still think Biden is one of the most corrupt politicians we have ever had but his first statement on the trial was good, too bad his woke handlers had to "clarify" it so they can get the riots they want

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting that Biden is now backing down on the business mandate because it got rightfully bitchslapped in court.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Interesting that Biden is now backing down on the business mandate because it got rightfully bitchslapped in court.
It was an attempt to scare people into getting the Vax. I’m sure a lot of people got it because they figured they’d be forced anyway.

It was a pretty intelligent move, imo.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was an attempt to scare people into getting the Vax. I’m sure a lot of people got it because they figured they’d be forced anyway.

It's another loss Biden and the Democrats couldn't afford in my opinion.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Intelligent how?

By pissing off a good chunk of oh, well...America?

I don't know what kind of vaccinated world that is portrayed, but it ain't.

The dude is really really struggling.

I am telling you, one day we wake up and the bitch stroked out in the middle of the night.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Intelligent how?

By pissing off a good chunk of oh, well...America?

I don't know what kind of vaccinated world that is portrayed, but it ain't.

The dude is really really struggling.

I am telling you, one day we wake up and the bitch stroked out in the middle of the night.
Intelligent in that if their goal was to get as many people vaxxed as possible through mandate threats that they knew would never stick, they achieved an objective if sheeple went out and did it to be compliant and not on their own.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not certain what Biden thinks he is doing with releasing the reserves.

Are we in crisis? Oh wait, this is a dick waggling thing to create a brief distraction.

Got it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not certain what Biden thinks he is doing with releasing the reserves.

Are we in crisis? Oh wait, this is a dick waggling thing to create a brief distraction.

Got it.
"But it doesn't mean we should just stand by idly and wait for prices to drop on their own. Instead, we're taking action."

Biden A MAN OF ACTION! lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"But it doesn't mean we should just stand by idly and wait for prices to drop on their own. Instead, we're taking action."

Biden A MAN OF ACTION! lol
Now that I go back and look at my original post, I see that I did not specify oil reserves then got worried about the response.

The reserves are getting called out where? To Kenosha? To Portland! Where is Antifa?

As for the gas thing, something weird is going on.

The gas prices where I live have been extremely predictable, by NC and SC state lines for the last decade plus.

With the luxury of being right on the border, SC was cheap. NC was a little more.

That shit changed the last few months. Now I have NC getting cheaper surrounded by rising SC prices.

There are some tomfoolery about.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Funny how they act like supply b and demand works with oil but not with currency... Releasing oil will lower the price, but printing trillions of dollars won't cause inflation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that I go back and look at my original post, I see that I did not specify oil reserves then got worried about the response.

The reserves are getting called out where? To Kenosha? To Portland! Where is Antifa?

As for the gas thing, something weird is going on.

The gas prices where I live have been extremely predictable, by NC and SC state lines for the last decade plus.

With the luxury of being right on the border, SC was cheap. NC was a little more.

That shit changed the last few months. Now I have NC getting cheaper surrounded by rising SC prices.

There are some tomfoolery about.
You think gas companies are colluding to raise prices?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Useless as tits on a boar hog.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course. They want that story to be memory holed. Harder to do that if the President visits the victims.

Top Bottom