President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They need to hurt him but not so bad that he drops out of the race.
I don't know, I bet they try to put him in prison. They want that perp walk vid.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’ll be delayed for years. He’ll run, win, and pardon himself if need be.

This doesn’t change anything.

shane

DCC 4Life
Trump indicted on seven counts.

Total coincidence that it's on the day the FBI documents show Biden got 5 mil and his family got 5 mil in bribes while he was VP.

How are all enjoying our Banana Republic?
"Banana Republic" is far too kind of a term to describe the regime we are living under.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’ll be delayed for years. He’ll run, win, and pardon himself if need be.

This doesn’t change anything.
Except he won't win. And then he won't be able to pardon himself. And we will have another 4 years of Biden/Harris, the worst combination of President and Vice that I hope I ever experience during my lifetime.

What he needs to do is throw his support behind a Republican who will Pardon him, thus getting the support of the ravid Trump voter base and also hopefully picking up everyone else who has half a brain and isn't a die hard vote Democrat no matter what person. That's how the Republicans win this election. If that's not DeSantis so be it. Trump can feel like a king maker. That should at least stoke his ego. Maybe that's a Vivek Ramaswamy or something. That would be fun. An outsider throwing his support behind another outsider. Or maybe Tim Scott.

On a side note has anyone listened to Vivek Ramaswamy? The dude would run circles around Biden. Just a super intelligent dude who probably can answer any question off the cuff without breaking a sweat. The contrast between him and Biden at a debate would be insane.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They broke into the freaking French Open on NBC just to announce what Jack Smith said. :doh

Never pass up an opportunity to spread the propaganda.

shane

DCC 4Life
Except he won't win. And then he won't be able to pardon himself. And we will have another 4 years of Biden/Harris, the worst combination of President and Vice that I hope I ever experience during my lifetime.

What he needs to do is throw his support behind a Republican who will Pardon him, thus getting the support of the ravid Trump voter base and also hopefully picking up everyone else who has half a brain and isn't a die hard vote Democrat no matter what person. That's how the Republicans win this election. If that's not DeSantis so be it. Trump can feel like a king maker. That should at least stoke his ego. Maybe that's a Vivek Ramaswamy or something. That would be fun. An outsider throwing his support behind another outsider. Or maybe Tim Scott.

On a side note has anyone listened to Vivek Ramaswamy? The dude would run circles around Biden. Just a super intelligent dude who probably can answer any question off the cuff without breaking a sweat. The contrast between him and Biden at a debate would be insane.
They're doing all this stuff to Trump because they are scared of him winning. Backing down now would be akin to surrendering.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're doing all this stuff to Trump because they are scared of him winning. Backing down now would be akin to surrendering.
It's not really backing down if he didn't try in the first place. He shouldn't have tried. He lost the last election. It's going to be worse this time around. It's not backing down to avoid a battle you're going to lose in favor of one that you can dominate. But I get it, these legal cases are bullshit. The truth is, the Democrats want him to still run. They just want him to run with all this shit hanging over his head because they know Trump will lose. This isn't checkers.

shane

DCC 4Life
It's not really backing down if he didn't try in the first place. He shouldn't have tried. He lost the last election. It's going to be worse this time around. It's not backing down to avoid a battle you're going to lose in favor of one that you can dominate. But I get it, these legal cases are bullshit. The truth is, the Democrats want him to still run. They just want him to run with all this shit hanging over his head because they know Trump will lose. This isn't checkers.
I think he has the best shot of any Republican, by far.

It's possible that no Republican can ever win a national election again though due to demographic changes and the avalanche of mail-in ballots that are now allowed post-COVID.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think he has the best shot of any Republican, by far.

It's possible that no Republican can ever win a national election again though due to demographic changes and the avalanche of mail-in ballots that are now allowed post-COVID.
It's not demographics. It is the systemic ballot harvesting machine that is far ahead of what the Rs have.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's not demographics. It is the systemic ballot harvesting machine that is far ahead of what the Rs have.
Another reason to vote for DeSantis, he plans to use it too in states that allow it

Top Bottom