President Biden thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
next thing you know, there will be a drag show at the White House.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is this wishful thinking on my part or has the GOP House actually stumbled onto something with the Biden bribe scheme?

I’m kinda floored by what’s been revealed the last 2-3 weeks. First Wray says no FBI 203 existed pertaining to a bribery scheme. Then he has to admit that it does exist because Grassley had seen it(how the hell?). Then Wray refuses to make it available to the House. Then he agrees to show it to Comer in heavily redacted form. Then after more pressure agrees to release and show it to all House members.

THEN, then he(Wray) and the FBI get called out for hiding the fact that there are 17 voice recordings(2 with Joe, 15 with Hunter) described in that very 203, but they redacted all of that and we’re going to hide it.

This is insane. The FBI was going to sit on all of this and just let it go. I haven’t heard any recordings and I don’t know that anyone has, but I read on Twitter today that one of the recordings is of Joe assuring someone in Ukraine that the FBI wouldn’t be looking any further into this and he would call that person back after he double checks that the FBI is squashing whatever they’re talking about.

How in the fuck? This seems like something straight out of a movie.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The fucking FBI is an organization that is in place to shield Americans from shit they think we can’t handle.

I’m convinced they are only there to make sure politicians don’t bring down the whole Country with scandal. They hide it and run cover to keep the machine moving.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is this wishful thinking on my part or has the GOP House actually stumbled onto something with the Biden bribe scheme?

I’m kinda floored by what’s been revealed the last 2-3 weeks. First Wray says no FBI 203 existed pertaining to a bribery scheme. Then he has to admit that it does exist because Grassley had seen it(how the hell?). Then Wray refuses to make it available to the House. Then he agrees to show it to Comer in heavily redacted form. Then after more pressure agrees to release and show it to all House members.

THEN, then he(Wray) and the FBI get called out for hiding the fact that there are 17 voice recordings(2 with Joe, 15 with Hunter) described in that very 203, but they redacted all of that and we’re going to hide it.

This is insane. The FBI was going to sit on all of this and just let it go. I haven’t heard any recordings and I don’t know that anyone has, but I read on Twitter today that one of the recordings is of Joe assuring someone in Ukraine that the FBI wouldn’t be looking any further into this and he would call that person back after he double checks that the FBI is squashing whatever they’re talking about.

How in the fuck? This seems like something straight out of a movie.
Ted Cruz called out the FBI guy testifying today for stonewalling them. The guy denied stonewalling, but admitted they were refusing to turn some things over the the House. I'm not punching, you, I'm just balling up my fist and hitting you with it.

If it's not a constitutional crisis, it's right on the edge. Congress is supposed to have supervision over the FBI, but they're basically refusing to comply and daring them to do anything. Who watches the watchers when the watchers have all the internal power?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Ted Cruz called out the FBI guy testifying today for stonewalling them. The guy denied stonewalling, but admitted they were refusing to turn some things over the the House. I'm not punching, you, I'm just balling up my fist and hitting you with it.

If it's not a constitutional crisis, it's right on the edge. Congress is supposed to have supervision over the FBI, but they're basically refusing to comply and daring them to do anything. Who watches the watchers when the watchers have all the internal power?
I’m pretty blown away. It’s not so much that they had the info and are refusing to turn it over, it’s that they are only turning what they think the GOP members know about. It’s obvious that someone in the FBI is informing the GOP of what exactly the FBI has.

Every time Wray thinks he’s given over everything he needs to, Comer or Grassley requests something more that they know exists. It only shows that the FBI is trying to hide pertinent information if they can.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’m pretty blown away. It’s not so much that they had the info and are refusing to turn it over, it’s that they are only turning what they think the GOP members know about. It’s obvious that someone in the FBI is informing the GOP of what exactly the FBI has.

Every time Wray thinks he’s given over everything he needs to, Comer or Grassley requests something more that they know exists. It only shows that the FBI is trying to hide pertinent information if they can.
The only way this stuff gets hidden is for the head of the Justice Department to give the FBI an umbrella to hide under. It’s obvious the Heads of the FBI are manipulating the system but they can only do this if the Chief of the DOJ looks the other way.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why am I seeing this all over Twitter?

Burisma Energy Accountant, Who Blew Whistle on BIDEN BRIBERY SCHEME Found Dead.

That has to be not a thing, right?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why am I seeing this all over Twitter?

Burisma Energy Accountant, Who Blew Whistle on BIDEN BRIBERY SCHEME Found Dead.

That has to be not a thing, right?
You have stumbled upon the fringes of Twitter thanks to Musk’s new algorithm.

Who the fuck is Chuck Callesto? Oh blue check, must be cool.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You have stumbled upon the fringes of Twitter thanks to Musk’s new algorithm.

Who the fuck is Chuck Callesto? Oh blue check, must be cool.

I guess. He’s not the only one saying it, though. I don’t know how these people get the followers they do.

Dinesh D’Souza does the same shit. Clickbait constantly. I had to unfollow him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess. He’s not the only one saying it, though. I don’t know how these people get the followers they do.

D'Souza does post a lot of clickbait. The articles from the Conservative Brief.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This guy appears to be even more fringe than D'Souza.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom