One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fucking piece of shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gross misinformation.... Let's start with your comment that I have the freedom to kill you. Well you fucking dope the vaccine protects the person who got the vaccine. So no not getting the vaccine does not mean you're killing people. The people who want the protection of the vaccine have it by getting the vaccine.

And oh yeah it's comical the guy saying freedom to kill people has actually done just that. Look no further than Iraq and his blundering that actually killed people.

I'm done feeling bad for the senile old man. Fuck him and fuck his dumbass ignorance.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I saw a Will Cain clip earlier where he claimed Democrat donors are supposedly pushing for that gay guy(fucked up name that sounds like booty judge) to run in 2024 because they feel Biden and Harris are both DOA.

Think about how badly this administration has fucked up in less than a year. Nearly 2 million illegal border crossings, inflation, disaster of a withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunter being investigated by the FBI and his deddy being implicated in his alleged schemes.

I figured it would be bad, but I never thought it would unravel this quickly.

If Biden doesn’t drastically turn things around and loses the House and Senate to the tune of a 5-6 seat Republican majority, omg. He’ll be impeached and convicted for certain.
Conviction requires more than a 5-6 vote majority and impeaching this clown would be a waste of time, just run against his incompetence.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The Democrats are taking a much different approach than I can really remember them taking.

Like you say, their message is pretty much that. Things are what they are and you guys just need to accept that.

I mean, I do remember Obama telling everyone that manufacturing jobs were gone and never coming back, people needed to learn new skills. Proven bullshit, but this is kinda like that, only way more crude.

I hope everyone survives the next year plus. If we can, we’ll probably see some enormous consequences being dealt out to the democrat party for the last 12-14 years of BS. You need a super majority in both the House and Senate, if you get that look out.

At worst Biden will be legacy saving/building with way more moderate policy. At best a lot of people are going to be held accountable for their transgressions.
They say we have to live with these shitty conditions because it’s what they want. They want capitalism to fail and people to not be able to buy Xmas presents for their kids. They want gas prices to shoot up so they can force everyone to go green.

Top Bottom