President Biden thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love her reduce consumption comment. Like yeah, getting to work or driving for work is just some optional thing so we don't have to pay the out of control gas prices. Or yeah, we could just stop eating to not have to pay the crazy food prices. And hey, I don't need dress clothes for work, I can just wear my old cloths that don't fit or have holes in them.

What a repugnant person. These people love to sit on their ivory towers and have no idea what it's like for real working class people. They can't just downsize their 12,000 square foot mansion to save money. They can't choose not to go to work today. They can't just chose not to feed or cloth their kids. And frankly I'm not in a position of a real struggle, prices are more of an inconvenience to me than a hardship but at least I am close enough to be able to put myself in their positions.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m doing my best to not post something that will lead to an FBI agent knocking on my door, or even worse, based on my political affiliation, busting my door in.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"Opt out". Like they have a choice.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Stupid ass commie. I truly loath these idiots. Yeah, how bout we all ascend to the heights of superiority by further hurting our economy? First step, slow the supply chain which slow the velocity of cash. Next, let's stop buying things to slow down the economy more. So inspirational.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Stupid ass commie. I truly loath these idiots. Yeah, how bout we all ascend to the heights of superiority by further hurting our economy? First step, slow the supply chain which slow the velocity of cash. Next, let's stop buying things to slow down the economy more. So inspirational.
Leftist policies ravage every state they’re implemented in.

They can’t help themselves, they have no idea how to correct it, so they have to get creative about selling the shit sandwich nobody wants to eat.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Leftist policies ravage every state they’re implemented in.

They can’t help themselves, they have no idea how to correct it, so they have to get creative about selling the shit sandwich nobody wants to eat.
No doubt about it.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Wow, I was expecting it to be an Aaron Lewis(I think that’s his name) or Upchurch concert.

I’m a little floored that Stained and Korn would be doing this.

Who was it that was giving me shit for being a Korn fan?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Who was it that was giving me shit for being a Korn fan?
Could have been me. I couldn’t name a song by either, though, so I’m not really in a position to say if their music is good or not.

I listen to strictly old pre 90s country music, so I don’t really give much of anything new aged a chance.

For me it doesn’t get better than chilling out listening to a Keith Whitley record.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Could have been me. I couldn’t name a song by either, though, so I’m not really in a position to say if their music is good or not.

I listen to strictly old pre 90s country music, so I don’t really give much of anything new aged a chance.

For me it doesn’t get better than chilling out listening to a Keith Whitley record.

The only country I can stand is pre 90s.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I saw a Will Cain clip earlier where he claimed Democrat donors are supposedly pushing for that gay guy(fucked up name that sounds like booty judge) to run in 2024 because they feel Biden and Harris are both DOA.

Think about how badly this administration has fucked up in less than a year. Nearly 2 million illegal border crossings, inflation, disaster of a withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunter being investigated by the FBI and his deddy being implicated in his alleged schemes.

I figured it would be bad, but I never thought it would unravel this quickly.

If Biden doesn’t drastically turn things around and loses the House and Senate to the tune of a 5-6 seat Republican majority, omg. He’ll be impeached and convicted for certain.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You fucking piece of shit.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

You fucking piece of shit.
That message will be heard loud and clear.

The idiots are going to get absolutely murdered in the midterms.

This is exactly what happens when you let globalization get out of hand. We have enough natural resources that we should never be at any other country’s mercy.

Stop and think about how many people heard that comment. We just have to hope Saudi Arabia will be into making less money at some point.

People are stupid, but they are at least able to understand when essentials are too expensive for no reason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That message will be heard loud and clear.

The idiots are going to get absolutely murdered in the midterms.

This is exactly what happens when you let globalization get out of hand. We have enough natural resources that we should never be at any other country’s mercy.

Stop and think about how many people heard that comment. We just have to hope Saudi Arabia will be into making less money at some point.

People are stupid, but they are at least able to understand when essentials are too expensive for no reason.
At least Trump had solutions to these things. Biden has zero solutions for everything. His message is basically suck it up, close your eyes and hope things get better. He has been the least capable president of doing anything during my life time.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
At least Trump had solutions to these things. Biden has zero solutions for everything. His message is basically suck it up, close your eyes and hope things get better. He has been the least capable president of doing anything during my life time.
The Democrats are taking a much different approach than I can really remember them taking.

Like you say, their message is pretty much that. Things are what they are and you guys just need to accept that.

I mean, I do remember Obama telling everyone that manufacturing jobs were gone and never coming back, people needed to learn new skills. Proven bullshit, but this is kinda like that, only way more crude.

I hope everyone survives the next year plus. If we can, we’ll probably see some enormous consequences being dealt out to the democrat party for the last 12-14 years of BS. You need a super majority in both the House and Senate, if you get that look out.

At worst Biden will be legacy saving/building with way more moderate policy. At best a lot of people are going to be held accountable for their transgressions.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We need a huge reset button and someone with the common sense to actually press it.

Rand Paul I think would be pretty weak in regards to foreign policy, but his approach to debt is sorely needed.

I try to watch most public hearings and without fail, every shortcoming by every moron seated in front of the oversight committee blames their shitty leadership on budget. The real solution is probably to trim the fat in those agencies and reduce the budget greatly. Probably in half would be a good place to start.

How many jobs in government do we think exist just to give the appearance of a strong economy? I’d guess our unemployment number would be around 20% if the useless were terminated.

Top Bottom