President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And didn't they say one stash had been there since 2017?

That's super sneaky.
They are all from 2016 and before when he was VP and did NOT have the power to declassify them

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Saw a clip of Chuck Shumer on CNN with Don Lemon and two other women.

He looks very worried about the documents that were found. It wasn’t at all what I expected, I expected him to downplay it and deflect to Trump. He didn’t.

He didn’t want to talk about it. Just flatly said the special counsel will decide.

That doesn’t seem very politicky(not a word, I know) to me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m pretty shocked he didn’t do the “you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!” version.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I guess all the "experts" running things aren't concerned in the slightest about getting nuked. Not sure how they're so certain.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Meh. China equipped the Vietcong and it didn't lead to a wider war.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Meh. China equipped the Vietcong and it didn't lead to a wider war.
But we know the Russians are especially paranoid and sensitive to the threat of being invaded, and not without reason.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
But we know the Russians are especially paranoid and sensitive to the threat of being invaded, and not without reason.
They've been the invaders for the past 70 years, and the people who can remember the Nazi invasion are dying off. No one wants to invade nuclear armed modern day Russia; certainly not a pipsqueak nation like Ukraine.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
They've been the invaders for the past 70 years, and the people who can remember the Nazi invasion are dying off. No one wants to invade nuclear armed modern day Russia; certainly not a pipsqueak nation like Ukraine.
But you know they think in terms of centuries, not decades.

And it doesn't matter if you don't intend to hurt that rabid pit bull over there. You'd still better respect what he could do to you if he thought you were going to try to hurt him.

Top Bottom