Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"hate speech"
:window

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It's silly that people think solar is the future. It has its uses but it is by no means sustainable the way the market is now.
The house we are building is out further, we have a massive rain water collection system, oversized septic, well and looking to eventually do solar to become self reliant as possible. I've got a stock pile of ammo and might dig a bunker. If you see me wearing a tin foil hat go ahead and pull me back from the edge.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The house we are building is out further, we have a massive rain water collection system, oversized septic, well and looking to eventually do solar to become self reliant as possible. I've got a stock pile of ammo and might dig a bunker. If you see me wearing a tin foil hat go ahead and pull me back from the edge.
See, this isn't odd to me. I have the ability at our place to go completely off the grid if we had to. I say completely, but I would need fuel for my generator but overall we would be off the grid.

Cotton

Staff member

Notice the difference in language in the reporting here? All those cages just up and disappeared and came back as "overflow facilities".

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Notice the difference in language in the reporting here? All those cages just up and disappeared and came back as "overflow facilities".
does anyone know of a sitter article that reliably details what each of the two facilities are like, how they're built, etc?

Cotton

Staff member
does anyone know of a sitter article that reliably details what each of the two facilities are like, how they're built, etc?
Well, he couldn't have built them this fast, so it had to have been facilities used during Trump's presidency. But, they were called cages back then.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, he couldn't have built them this fast, so it had to have been facilities used during Trump's presidency. But, they were called cages back then.
Concentration camps

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"Who built the cages, Joe?" :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:doh What a moron AOC is. She is the absolute worst. "OMG the officer yelled at me! I was rattled!"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Also white nationalism means any conservative now, I'm sure this won't end badly :art

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Nothing that is reported is real

Cotton

Staff member

Also white nationalism means any conservative now, I'm sure this won't end badly :art
So, you think pissing off the military when the country is on edge is smart? Jesus Christ, these people are morons.

Top Bottom