President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
the sad thing is these idiots know nothing about energy. Solar panels just sound green to them.
Just FYI, solar energy is expensive as hell to implement. THat is never talked about in all of this "green" bullshit. Oh, and don't get me started on electric cars.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I made 1100 dollars a day when I was consulting.

I wonder if I can get that making solar panels.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just FYI, solar energy is expensive as hell to implement. THat is never talked about in all of this "green" bullshit. Oh, and don't get me started on electric cars.
Yeah and the production and mining to create the panels also isn't environmentally friendly at all. But these guys have no clue what they are talking about.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah and the production and mining to create the panels also isn't environmentally friendly at all. But these guys have no clue what they are talking about.
Same with electric cars. They produce just as much emission as the gas cars. There have been numerous studies that have been widely ignore, because "science" and shit. The coal in the battery production alone is enough to debunk this stupid EV bullshit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Same with electric cars. They produce just as much emission as the gas cars. There have been numerous studies that have been widely ignore, because "science" and shit. The coal in the battery production alone is enough to debunk this stupid EV bullshit.
Not to mention the slave labor in the lithium mines in Africa

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah I already hate this presidency. He might not be an ass like Trump but his policies are far more destructive then a little grabbing of the pussy.
That was my position on Trump all along. I could put up with his annoying personality in lieu of the Executive determinations and well meaning direction for this country. Some merely judged him on his obnoxious personality.

Cotton

Staff member
These fucksticks admit lowering emissions won't change anything, but they wreck one of the biggest economic factors in this country, regardless. Makes perfect fucking sense, you god damn muppets.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I want to know why all those troops are still in DC making it look like a foreign occupation. And many Dems want them there until March.

Starting to think they're going to continue to implement these horrible policies and cement their power (packing courts, etc) and know how unpopular it will be. It's their way of saying fuck you, we're doing it anyway and there's nothing you can do about it.

Cotton

Staff member
I want to know why all those troops are still in DC making it look like a foreign occupation. And many Dems want them there until March.

Starting to think they're going to continue to implement these horrible policies and cement their power (packing courts, etc) and know how unpopular it will be. It's their way of saying fuck you, we're doing it anyway and there's nothing you can do about it.
The news this morning (before I changed the fucking channel) said that we shouldn't be "lulled to sleep" by the lack of violence at the inauguration and that we should stay vigilant in this. They are trying to create a narrative, and we can't let them, or any protest from here until 2024 will be labeled a domestic terrorist act.

Cotton

Staff member
The news this morning (before I changed the fucking channel) said that we shouldn't be "lulled to sleep" by the lack of violence at the inauguration and that we should stay vigilant in this. They are trying to create a narrative, and we can't let them, or any protest from here until 2024 will be labeled a domestic terrorist act.
Well, I should say any protest from the right. Portland and Seattle don't count as terrorist acts, I guess.

Top Bottom