President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was more offended by the taco comment.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the bogedah fuckup only pissed off New Yorkers. Still funny

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Reagan wasn't showing signs of dementia while in office.
He was. We just didn't know what the fuck the signs were. And it was a different age where his very actions were not documented instantly.

We just knew he was old.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He was. We just didn't know what the fuck the signs were. And it was a different age where his very actions were not documented instantly.

We just knew he was old.
I don't agree with this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude...

Show me a clip of Reagan doing this.
Go Google some comedy by Robin Williams and let me know how he portrayed Reagan.

If you had problems understanding my post, perhaps you should have just said so.

Cotton

Staff member
Go Google some comedy by Robin Williams and let me know how he portrayed Reagan.

If you had problems understanding my post, perhaps you should have just said so.
SNL does all kinds of skits about presidents. It doesn't make it true,

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Reagan showed some signs at the end, after almost 8 years. Biden had them before he was even inaugurated.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Reagan was slipping towards the end. His own chief of staff, Don Regan, was very worried about his competence. Unlike Biden, Ronnie could still read a teleprompter, but thinking on his feet was iffy by 1988.

Cotton

Staff member
Reagan didn't show near what Biden has shown, and it's not even close.

Cotton

Staff member
Reagan was slipping towards the end. His own chief of staff, Don Regan, was very worried about his competence. Unlike Biden, Ronnie could still read a teleprompter, but thinking on his feet was iffy by 1988.
~repeat the line~

Top Bottom