President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus Christ.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Sometimes the racism creeps out of us. It doesn’t make us bad people I don’t think. Just insensitive in moments.

I called my uncle for a phone number. I need some commercial linoleum installed on a project I’m finishing up before I move.

Without thinking I asked him, “you have the phone number for the beaners you use for flooring?”

I’m not sure which is worse, my question, or the fact that he didn’t question my phrasing of the question. Just a “yep, I’ll text it to you.”.

Also, beaner is and always will be the funniest racial slur.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Back when media would actually report the truth instead of being Dem propagandists

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He appointed teh gheys and trannies. I guess that is worse than goons and criminals.
"Rachel" Levine removed "her" mother from a nursing home and then made them take in covid positive patients killing people..

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"Rachel" Levine removed "her" mother from a nursing home and then made them take in covid positive patients killing people..
That's nice. Perhaps we should make a conspiracy theory thread where everything could be kept on topic.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That's nice. Perhaps we should make a conspiracy theory thread where everything could be kept on topic.
How is that a conspiracy theory when it actually happened?

Did he take his mom out of a nursing home? Yep.

Did he then make it so the same nursing home among others had to admit covid positive people? Yep.

Did those facilities have covid spread thru them, with people dying? Yep.

www.google.com

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How is that a conspiracy theory when it actually happened?

Did he take his mom out of a nursing home? Yep.

Did he then make it so the same nursing home among others had to admit covid positive people? Yep.

Did those facilities have covid spread thru them, with people dying? Yep.

www.google.com
His drama with his mama in a nursing home is no different than anybody else.

And BTW, I thought COVID was all fake?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
His drama with his mama in a nursing home is no different than anybody else.

And BTW, I thought COVID was all fake?
No different than anybody else? Who else had the power to force places to admit people or not. I sure don't. Do you?

Also, nice try. But you'll have to show me where I've ever said that. I've said it was over blown, and politicized. Being used to try and control people. But I've never said it was fake.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Also, nice try. But you'll have to show me where I've ever said that. I've said it was over blown, and politicized. Being used to try and control people. But I've never said it was fake.
I think he's regurgitating the "Trump said Covid was a hoax!" lie.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Also, Drumpf said the Charlottesville nazis were fine people, and paid Russian hookers to pee on him. Facts.

Top Bottom