jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Putin made them raise taxes :picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can I ask why on earth that these people were awarded the highest civilian honor a President can bestow?

Simone Biles (the youngest EVER)
Megan Rapinoe
Denzel Washington

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Especially Rapinoe. JFC. :doh

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Can I ask why on earth that these people were awarded the highest civilian honor a President can bestow?

Simone Biles (the youngest EVER)
Because she was "brave enough" to quit during the Olympics and not fight through a mental roadblock like hundreds of other athletes have done before her? :shrug

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because she was "brave enough" to quit during the Olympics and not fight through a mental roadblock like hundreds of other athletes have done before her? :shrug

This is one of my favorite gifs.

I reserve it for the best.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I didn’t understand that when it first happened.

Then I heard about the civil lawsuit that she and other teammates were apart of against DOJ or FBI, I forget who it was. It was strategic in my opinion, and made the whole charade make much more sense to me.

Not that anyone gives a suit about me, but I was very critical of the decision and thought it was a pretty weak display. Upon further review, if it’s what I think it was, I respectwhat she did. Her and her teammates deserve to get every dime they can after the coverup and blind eye bullshit they were subjected to.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom