President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And they are actually going after 9mm which is the most popular handgun out there
They used to disguise it. They aren't even going to that effort anymore. Everyone better wake the fuck up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They used to disguise it. They aren't even going to that effort anymore. Everyone better wake the fuck up.
Don't know about you but I'm stockpiling.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
All my shit got lost in a boating accident.

(fuck yeah I'm stockpiling)
I'm past that. I didn't lose a fucking thing. Yall want a Waco level event fafo

Cotton

Staff member
I'm past that. I didn't lose a fucking thing. Yall want a Waco level event fafo
And they have no idea what they are poking. They should, but they don't.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
That's nice but a 9mm handgun ban is on it's face unconstitutional, the Heller decision explicitly ruled otherwise.

At least you can make a terrible argument regarding an AR ban that Heller didn't EXPLICITLY say you can't ban ARs.
Heller will most likely be supplanted once the SC rules on the NY laws, specifically NYSRPA v. Bruen.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
yeah but probably my reinforced? Not overruled.
I’ve heard Heller can’t really stand if the SC rules in favor of the arguments put forth by the plaintiff suit. Even the liberal gun nuts are saying it would be a crushing defeat for the states using Heller to wield their gun “laws”.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I wouldn’t be concerned with losing gun rights any time soon.

All of this bullshit is political posturing. We have midterms coming, they have to grab on to anything they can to rev that base.

Faggot ass Paul Ryan seems to think it’s a forgone conclusion that the GOP takes the house, now it’s starting to sound like they don’t have much hope for the senate.

As bad as things are, there are still idiots that will vote for this agenda. We live amongst some real morons.

Cotton

Staff member
I wouldn’t be concerned with losing gun rights any time soon.

All of this bullshit is political posturing. We have midterms coming, they have to grab on to anything they can to rev that base.

Faggot ass Paul Ryan seems to think it’s a forgone conclusion that the GOP takes the house, now it’s starting to sound like they don’t have much hope for the senate.

As bad as things are, there are still idiots that will vote for this agenda. We live amongst some real morons.
I think (hope) we take both houses.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I think (hope) we take both houses.
As long as they can keep it close their agenda should mostly be held in check.

I’m not exactly excited for a slew of investigations that lead nowhere, so I don’t give a shot about the senate.

Cotton

Staff member
As long as they can keep it close their agenda should mostly be held in check.

I’m not exactly excited for a slew of investigations that lead nowhere, so I don’t give a shot about the senate.
Biden should be impeached, for Afghanistan alone. We need the Senate for that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Biden should be impeached, for Afghanistan alone. We need the Senate for that.
I agree for optics he deserves it, but you’ll never get a conviction. You need far too many Democrats to vote for conviction.

I just feel like investigations lead to nowhere in that town. That asshole who doctored the email plead guilty and got zero prison time. Sussman plainly lied to the FBI, like it’s not even a question, he straight up lied, he’s found not guilty.

The last thing I’m in the mood for is Lindsay Graham and Jim Jordan’s tough talk in a dozen hearings that only lead to viral YouTube videos.

Take the house, don’t let anything pass that you don’t mostly agree with, wait for Trump or DeSantis to take the White House back next cycle.

That’s my jaded take.

Top Bottom