President Biden thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Please let him run again. It'll either be a landslide defeat for the Dems, or when he somehow manages to get another 80whatever million votes, maybe we can then take voter fraud seriously.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If this keeps up, he'll get a challenger from his own party (like Carter in 1980).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If this keeps up, he'll get a challenger from his own party (like Carter in 1980).
Yep, I think talk of him not running will ramp up after the destruction of the midterms. It will be Newsom or somebody like that.

Will be interesting to see how much it takes for Kamala to not throw a screaming fit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please let him run again. It'll either be a landslide defeat for the Dems, or when he somehow manages to get another 80whatever million votes, maybe we can then take voter fraud seriously.
All I know is that I don't think our economy or people's lives will last another 4 years with that guy. Stuff has already gotten pretty bad. Joe isn't just a bad President, he is bad even for a Liberal President. I feel like a lot of people were anything but Trump last time around and now we have someone even worse. Just give me a good President, I don't think this country can take another 4 years of this shit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Would love Desantis, but don't think for a minute they wouldn't treat him exactly like Trump.

p1_

DCC 4Life
DeSantis hasn’t declared has he?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They would but he would hold up better. For all of Trumps good policies he was a bit mentally unhinged that made him an easier target.
For sure. And that's why I'd rather have him than Trump... because he'd be a better messenger, not because the press and Left apparatus would treat him differently. It would just be things like, He's even worse than Trump because Trump was in your face and Desantis is more polished -- but just as big a threat to our democracy, etc.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He's even worse than Trump because Trump was in your face and Desantis is more polished -- but just as big a threat to our democracy, etc.
Trump is a dullard and a grifter whereas Desantis is as serious as a heart attack with Harvard and Yale credentials. That's why they're obsessed with stopping him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Trump is a dullard and a grifter whereas Desantis is as serious as a heart attack with Harvard and Yale credentials. That's why they're obsessed with stopping him.
Oh they are scared the death of that man.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Would love Desantis, but don't think for a minute they wouldn't treat him exactly like Trump.

They've been doing it for 50 years. But Trump was definitely the one they were most rabid against. I hope he endorses DeSantis. Not that I wouldn't love to have Trump back, I just don't hear the incessant bitching from the left for another 4 goddamn years.

Cotton

Staff member
They've been doing it for 50 years. But Trump was definitely the one they were most rabid against. I hope he endorses DeSantis. Not that I wouldn't love to have Trump back, I just don't hear the incessant bitching from the left for another 4 goddamn years.
Trump needs to bow out and endorse. He is hurting things if he runs again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trump needs to bow out and endorse. He is hurting things if he runs again.
Yep they won't let him win no matter how blatant they have to cheat

Cotton

Staff member
Yep they won't let him win no matter how blatant they have to cheat
Speaking of cheating, why haven't the results from the PA election been released yet?

Top Bottom