President Biden thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's it with this guy!

Sooooo, who wants to get into supplying crack pipes to the government with me? Seems like a good racket.
We could charge at least $20K per pipe. And that is being generous.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's just like the rooms they have in NYC and SF for the homeless to shoot meth. So they can give them a safe place to do it and someone can keep an eye on them.

Because they care so much.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Honestly, we should get to check boxes on what we choose to fund personally.

It would take a lot of time to do your taxes, but it would be worth it if you got to make sure you’re not funding crack pipe distribution or studies finding wether or not white mice will buttfuck a purple mouse.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Honestly, we should get to check boxes on what we choose to fund personally.

It would take a lot of time to do your taxes, but it would be worth it if you got to make sure you’re not funding crack pipe distribution or studies finding wether or not white mice will buttfuck a purple mouse.
You aren't qualified to decide such important things, prole. We have "experts" for that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Lol, they literally are or have pushed to hire a ton more IRS agents because they feel like they aren’t collecting all that’s owed.

They use tax dollars for shit like this and then complain they need more.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol, they literally are or have pushed to hire a ton more IRS agents because they feel like they aren’t collecting all that’s owed.

They use tax dollars for shit like this and then complain they need more.
Yeah because they are going to red flag a lot of people under the new banking laws. You better start reporting all your cash tips and baby sitting money.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Worst President ever

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Where do you go to find out if this is true? I don’t trust anything anymore.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

:lol That must have been Opposite Day.

Putin absolutely wanted Biden in office. Name one thing he did while Trump was in office that even remotely could be taken as hostile toward America’s interests?

The lie about bounties? A media fabrication is the closest thing you can probably find.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Where do you go to find out if this is true? I don’t trust anything anymore.
It's true and there are worse pics out there of he/she at something called kink week

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I got a good taste of how devastating having these kind of activists in government recently. One of my best friends had his 15 year old daughter taken from him by child protective services. She became gender confused and highly combative about it. She ended up in a mental behavioral place where she began to tell her therapist how she hates her parents. They began to encourage hormone therapy, affirming that her parents were evil bigots and so forth. The state took custody because child protective folks are dominated by lesbian activists in his city. The judge received 6 training sessions about a bunch of horseshit and is also a gay activist. My friend depleted his retirement, sold his house, hired religious freedom attorneys from DC and still lost in court 3 times. These are good parents that we are taking about. Not bigots, not right wing weirdos or anything. What has happened to him is pure evil.

Top Bottom