President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I thought that was one of the things you people loved about Trump?

He called a spade a spade. A shithole a shithole and a pussy a pussy.
Many of us called out Trump when he would say stupid shit. But, I dig it when the turnip cart gets turned over. But, my issue with Biden is he claimed he was holier than thou and would end the divisive bullshit and he has done the exact opposite.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Many of us called out Trump when he would say stupid shit. But, I dig it when the turnip cart gets turned over. But, my issue with Biden is he claimed he was holier than thou and would end the devise bullshit and he has done the exact opposite.
That's a fair point, but let's be real.

You'd have to be one charming ass motherfucker to be able to end this divisive culture war.

Like fuckin' JFK and shit.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I thought that was one of the things you people loved about Trump?

He called a spade a spade. A shithole a shithole and a pussy a pussy.
I don't think people care about what he said. Just the fact that it is being glossed over or outright ignored. If that was Trump, (or any other higher ranking R) it would be 24/7 news, with everyone from the media, to other politicians, to D-list 'stars' screaming from the rooftops.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think people care about what he said. Just the fact that it is being glossed over or outright ignored. If that was Trump, (or any other higher ranking R) it would be 24/7 news, with everyone from the media, to other politicians, to D-list 'stars' screaming from the rooftops.
Yep purely the hypocrisy. Could care less about the statement.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Huh? What exactly is reasoning?
They don't actually care about black people. They are some of the most racist people on the planet. How else can you explain the fact they are handing out shit that could kill them?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That's it with this guy!

Sooooo, who wants to get into supplying crack pipes to the government with me? Seems like a good racket.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Top Bottom