Preseason Week 4 Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 08/30/18

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’m still trying to figure out why they have held on to Lenoir for the last 3 or 4 years? I mean shit he should have already shown something by now but hasn’t and somehow he is still on the team..
3 or 4 years? Last year was his rookie year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anderson, another turd I have no idea who he is. Funny he got clocked in the helmet as well. But no call there as a defenseless receiver.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think the gutless move is not playing White with the 2s and letting Rush play the 3s.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the gutless move is not playing White with the 2s and letting Rush play the 3s.
Yeah I would have liked to see him for the entire game frankly. Just would have been a better use of reps at this point.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Are you sure? I could swear it’s been at least 3years he has been in camp.
On June 13, 2017, Lenoir was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Dallas Cowboys after the 2017 NFL Draft.[5] Throughout training camp, Lenoir competed for a roster spot as the fifth or sixth wide receiver on the depth chart. He competed against Brice Butler, Lucky Whitehead, Andy Jones, and Noah Brown.[6] He was waived by the Cowboys on September 2, and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Lenoir

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
White seems so much more aware than Rush out there. Strange that a guy could regress that much in one season. I wonder what his QB coach thinks about it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
On June 13, 2017, Lenoir was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Dallas Cowboys after the 2017 NFL Draft.[5] Throughout training camp, Lenoir competed for a roster spot as the fifth or sixth wide receiver on the depth chart. He competed against Brice Butler, Lucky Whitehead, Andy Jones, and Noah Brown.[6] He was waived by the Cowboys on September 2, and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Lenoir
Ok cool, thanks for the info... and now he finally makes a play! Lol

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Kony Ealy, what the hell you doing out there?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was just thinking, did Noah Brown die or something? I know he was hurt but shit, how has he never been able to get back to practice.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not sure who White was throwing to there, but it was nice to see a pass go downfield more than 7-8 yards, anyway.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Rush slang it like this last preseason, let's keep that in mind.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly, it looks like Garrett & Co had zero designs on evaluating the offensive talent tonight.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Williams looked like a decent scatback type until you know, injury...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was just thinking, did Noah Brown die or something? I know he was hurt but shit, how has he never been able to get back to practice.
Still hurt with a hamstring. Must be that vicious type. Like what used to attack Miles Austin.

Top Bottom