Patriots Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have been doing that for years, mainly due to the contract he signed.

I would have rather they had some footage of him falling down or something to make this at least appear solid.

It all makes zero sense how he did nothing, yet went from dressing to out.
You know how when your old sometimes you wake up and your back hurts or your knee is swollen. That's Tyron, he doesn't even need to do anything to get hurt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know how when your old sometimes you wake up and your back hurts or your knee is swollen. That's Tyron, he doesn't even need to do anything to get hurt.
That's fine, so why would they dress his old ass last week?

Nothing changed this week.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I get it, but going into the season we all assumed Tyron was going to miss 2/3/4 or so games, as he does every year. Generally people were saying that missing his customary few games isn't that important as long he's available down the stretch and in the playoffs we can live with it.

So we're pretty much still on track for all of that so I'm not sure what the consternation is all about.
if you count on him being there for postseason, youre setting yourself up for disappointment.

p1_

DCC 4Life
How many postseasons has he missed in his career?
The consternation is about Edoga not being good at LT. and that’s about Tyrons unavailability. Not to mention the chronic nature of said unavailability.

Top Bottom