Patriots Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im beginning to be convinced it will not happen; the oline will be in constant flux, requiring at least one backup player per week if not more.
Someone needs to figure this shit out. We didn't have good depth in the first place. Now missing the majority of your starters is going to screw everything on offense.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Im beginning to be convinced it will not happen; the oline will be in constant flux, requiring at least one backup player per week if not more.
Yea I said it after Diggs got hurt, just give me the god damn starting 5 OL together for 12 games and I'll deal with Diggs.

And of course we have 3 starters out two days later, although I really would be shocked if Tyron and Martin sat out again. Biadasz seems like he should play too but who the heck knows?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So was this Livesay guy a big Kellen mark or what?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One thing that is appearing evident is that either McCarthy is not inclined to allow Prescott to throw deep or Prescott himself is struggling to take those shots.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing that is appearing evident is that either McCarthy is not inclined to allow Prescott to throw deep or Prescott himself is struggling to take those shots.
I don't think he is calling those plays. Feels like Dak doesn't have the option on a lot of plays.

I also wonder if Brandon Cooks is still feeling the impact of his injury. He did not look explosive at all against the Cards. Guys were running with him on routes where Cooks would usually get great separation. It's like his change of direction speed isn't there right now. I hope that's just part of the injury.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cooks didn’t appear to get much separation.

Top Bottom