Packers Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, please. Not Nahshon. No, no, no, not Nashon. No way.

When they called his name after Gilmore got hurt I was glad the game was not on the line at that point.
He was not an embarrassment but we had pretty much went away from our normal man coverages which protected him a little.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He was not an embarrassment but we had pretty much went away from our normal man coverages which protected him a little.
The Redskins passing offense just stunk. Howell has actually regressed significantly from what I can see. Nahshon against a good WR or passing offense? Especially a good route runner? I'd be shitting my pants.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Redskins passing offense just stunk. Howell has actually regressed significantly from what I can see. Nahshon against a good WR or passing offense? Especially a good route runner? I'd be shitting my pants.
It was more on the spaz QB. McLaurin is a great route runner and probably could have whipped him had Howell been non-retarded.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
We might as well get ready for a week of:

1. The Ice Bowl
  2. Dez Caught It
  3. That homo Rodgers terrorizing us a second time in the 2016 Divisional
You ain't gonna hear shit about how we dominated their asses back in the early 1990s.
Also how good Love has been recently and how GB now has hit on 3 franchise qbs in a row.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

1. The Ice Bowl
  2. Dez Caught It
You ain't gonna hear shit about how we dominated their asses back in the early 1990s.
And made Reggie White cry like a bitch in the process.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What I want to know is what happened to Muk?
When Lewis missed some snaps Mukuamu replaced him, against the Eagles most notably. I think they look at him as a slot only but they aren't going to play him over Lewis or one of our top 3 safeties, so he just doesn't see the field.

But if Lewis went down tomorrow I think he'd be playing like 70% of the snaps immediately.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
When Lewis missed some snaps Mukuamu replaced him, against the Eagles most notably. I think they look at him as a slot only but they aren't going to play him over Lewis or one of our top 3 safeties, so he just doesn't see the field.

But if Lewis went down tomorrow I think he'd be playing like 70% of the snaps immediately.

You might be right, but I'd rather shift Lewis to the outside and run Mukuamu in the slot than see Wright out there at all.

And I don't even like Lewis but Wright scares me way more.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

1. The Ice Bowl
  2. Dez Caught It
Better watch calling that guy a homo. He's caught on and made fans with a certain segment of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom